The Art Thread (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I wish I could do it. I've never been good at traditional art forms (painting, drawing etc). However, I'm really interesting now in art history, through my love of theatre. I like the different movements, how they came about, and what they've contributed to the artistic community.

Dragonangel

HSC
I wish I could do it. I've never been good at traditional art forms (painting, drawing etc). However, I'm really interesting now in art history, through my love of theatre. I like the different movements, how they came about, and what they've contributed to the artistic community.
That's pretty cool! :) I suck at art history lol.

FAR OUT!!! That's fricken amazing!!! How long did that take??

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i have a very schizo method of drawing, so it'll probably look shit to most people but i dunno. used a pretty shit scanner so it explains the underexposure. yeah fucked up the nose, but this is scribbledrawing so i never know what direction my hand is going

Dragonangel

HSC
^ Wow that's actually pretty good. Scanners are evil sometimes.

I sooo want to draw but I won't have time during uni and I can't be bothered. x_X

Art block.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
the colours havent turned out in the photo, but this is an artwork i was working on a little while ago. i love nudes, and it was the first one i had painted (i usually draw).

i can upload more when i switch computers

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Wow amazing job! :) You're very talented!

Gosh I love your clay works as well! Did you make those cupcakes yourself?

Been drawing anything lately?
Thanks :) I took at a browse through your DA gallery. Your work is brilliant. How you can manage to use coloured pencils like that is beyond me.
I make all of the polymer clay stuff myself, yes. I make it all into jewellery and accessories like phone charms and hairclips.
I've got a few things I need to draw for uni. I'll post them after the semester is over.
In the mean time, here are some old works.
Jay Kay form Jamiroquai. He's still one of my all time favourite drawings even thought I drew him over four years ago.

And a few Egon Schiele appropriations

Kate009

HSC
I'm mostly interested in painting. However, I'm always working on my drawing and do additionally have a liking for digital art.
Paints are by far my favourite though!

laurencelaw

HSC
hi everyone :) I'm looking at doing photography in my BOW and I'm not sure how to present it, because everyone always presents it on canvas and I really don't want to do that. I've thought of a theme but now that I want to do photography because it's my main love, I don't want to go along with it anymore, what do you guys think?? please help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)