the arcade fire at the enmore theatre (1 Viewer)

dey-tuk-re-jobz

cute mc-Cat-ney
HSC
woo.

win butler jumped into GA and stood on my feet. we were all grabbing him and stuff while he sang.

wooooo!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I went to Tuesday's show. It was amazing, I was totally not expecting the amount of energy and charisma every single person on stage had.

Ohhh it was reallt cool too becasue after the show we were waiting outside for a couple of mates when we realised Joanna Newsom and Andrew Bird were standing literally three feet away from us. they were with their friends so we didn't want to be all creepy obsessive on them, but I was like "guys lets whistle 'scythian empire' maybe he will hear us and appreciate our subtle loving" but since I can't whistle I had to "do do do" the tune, anyway he heard and turned around and gave me a hug, fucking win :eek::eek::eek:

but then they got bombared by some pimply ranga fucker so I backed away :eek:

sarah blasko was there too, I really love her but my friends were like "nah she's a pretentious fuck, don't even acknowledge her" so I just admired from a distance...

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
God-fucking-damn I hate you all I didn't know they would be at the Enmore (I was stranded in China and got back on Sunday). Oh well, maybe when they tour the next time it'll be good.

Are the live clips on youtube any good?

HSC
Jachie said:
sarah blasko was there too, I really love her but my friends were like "nah she's a pretentious fuck, don't even acknowledge her" so I just admired from a distance...
seriously? man, she's like the least pretentious famous person i have ever talked to :|

why couldn't arcade fire do a sideshow up here? they were fucking amazing at bdo but i really could've done with more than seven or eight songs :(

johony

HSC
Jachie said:
Ohhh it was reallt cool too becasue after the show we were waiting outside for a couple of mates when we realised Joanna Newsom and Andrew Bird were standing literally three feet away from us. they were with their friends so we didn't want to be all creepy obsessive on them, but I was like "guys lets whistle 'scythian empire' maybe he will hear us and appreciate our subtle loving" but since I can't whistle I had to "do do do" the tune, anyway he heard and turned around and gave me a hug, fucking win :eek::eek::eek:

but then they got bombared by some pimply ranga fucker so I backed away :eek:

how the fuck did i manage to miss all these people? apparently win butler was hanging outside after the show too.

i did manage to meet robbie buck from jjj, although he wasn't very nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)