• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Apprentice (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
katrina will know she was duped when she watches the series, i mean troy knew exactly what he wanted and he knew that it was what katrina wanted too so he just played some mind games and it worked, shes a wreck now.
I don't understand what he did that was so clever. Didn't it just come down to luck with the coin toss?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I don't understand what he did that was so clever. Didn't it just come down to luck with the coin toss?
well troy knew that katrina would not let it down, she knows whats good and bad and he does too so it would have eventually came down to a coin toss, but tricking her in believing that he just plainly wanted what she wanted was a very good mind trick. it made her think that he knew nothing and was just riding coat tails making her believe that he was useless. Therefore, as a result, she feels slightly superior and starts coasting (allowing bill to neg the rent deal) which became her downfall.

conclusion, it was going to be chance anyway so troy made use of that by playing a mind trick.

Last edited:

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Hey Guys! I Have a gift! This is the ad campaign for the Emmy Awards, for "The Apprentice" - A "For Your Consideration" Ad, to get people to vote for them.

Friggen Hilarious! read the top line! LMAO

routemarker

HSC
The water battle begins tonight at 9.30, it is supposedly the best boardroom ever to a point where you will be screaming and jumping up and down. Its going to get ugly...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
The water battle begins tonight at 9.30, it is supposedly the best boardroom ever to a point where you will be screaming and jumping up and down. Its going to get ugly...
10 mins to go. Omorosa looks like a moron in tonights episode judging by the ads ...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by McLake
10 mins to go. Omorosa looks like a moron in tonights episode judging by the ads ...
she looks like a moron in every episode

routemarker

HSC
omarosa needs to keep that mouth shut 'oh how about one case then' down from a freakin palete dumb idiot. Shes on her way to being taunted by the public mnore than jerri ever got from being a bitch on survivor - australia.

A little dissapointed by the boardroom, i ddint jump or scream but it was pretty heated nevertheless. I think Nick is a good sales person but he didnt show it with this task.

I found it funny that Bill was told to be quiet just as Nick was todl to do the same when he enterd the boardroom with Jason and Sam and like that the PM got fired.

Ereka deserved it, i cant wait to see their reactions to her dismissal next week...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
omarosa needs to keep that mouth shut 'oh how about one case then' down from a freakin palete dumb idiot. Shes on her way to being taunted by the public mnore than jerri ever got from being a bitch on survivor - australia.
lol shes reached tammy's level of stupidity "I'm a water connoisseur" - idiot :rolleyes:

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I think that when Trump asked Bill who he would fire he was really, truly, testing him. He obviously likes him as the winner, but thinks he's soft on the hard decision (which he is). Very teling I thought.

Omorosa was a scream, she was so pleased with her two cases. TWO CASES, that's nothing you fool.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I agree with your disagreeing, very entertaining to watch.. tho I dont know how long I could stand this entertainment of hers. God, I love this show. Erika was a dumb bitch, never liked her. And I find it funny how she's all like 'u sold me out bill' when she did the same to him the week before.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes bills response "short memory" priceless ...
troy and bill look the goods to take it out atm, troy is very smart, he always has the ideas ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I think troy is good at making the client/customer feel comfortable .. therefore he is sucessful in closing etc..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
oh yay.. I'm so glad Erika got fired!! :D ..she got worked up about everything.
but shes a hottie!

as for troy i thought he or some chick (mighta bin ereka) to take it out...
and this guy only has a high school diploma... heh... dam sucessfull fella

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
I agree with your disagreeing, very entertaining to watch.. tho I dont know how long I could stand this entertainment of hers.
I'm torn between wanting her to stay and wanting her to be fired just to see everyone's reaction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)