the apprentice LA (1 Viewer)

menelaus

HSC
this series is starting tonight on fox8. is channel 9 going to show it later as well or only going to be shown on foxtel?

anyone gonna watch it?

Heliotrope

HSC
I've seen the first three episodes. It's pretty... terrible. Trump invented these ridiculous new "twists" to draw viewers in, but it simply comes off as cheap and exploitative. Like an episode of Big Brother. It could get better, though; the candidates seem much more interesting and competent than last season's sorry excuses for reality tv contestants.

God, I miss when this used to be a good show.

menelaus

HSC
saw the first ep last nite, luckily there is fox8 +2 cos i forgot about it. i thought it looked a bit like an episode of one of those dating shows cos of the mansion. i thought the beginning looked a bit over rehearsed tho.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Today's episode (in the US) was nuts!

that blonde chick should not have been eliminated. She made a fatal error, but that's better than doing absolutely nothing. If anything they both should have gone. I'm glad that Frank stayed, as he truly worked his arse off compared to Heidi, who I expected to fare a lot better. Yet, she cracked horribly (although so did Frank, a bit, during his brief one line in the presentation).
Ultimately, I was embarassed for the two losing groups. Nicole's group shined in comparisson to Frank & Heidi, though in terms of their materials. They had a strong theme and a beautiful video. That brochure that Heidi put together was laughable. In fact, it is the worst brochure I've seen in my life, quite literally. They should really keep more marketers around without firing them.

Last edited:

menelaus

HSC
who r ppl picking to win?
even tho shes never been project manager, i really think stefani has a good chance. from the beginnig i thought aaron or stefani, but after aaron's lack of speaking and firing, i thought stefani. has anyone seen their websites?

menelaus

HSC
i have seen up to angela being fired, but i know the final 4.

menelaus

HSC
what do ppl think trump meant when he said that he was unhappy with james because of "some dialogue" throughout the series?
i read somewhere that it might have been when he mentioned his company's name, but that was only said in the last boardroom.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
they discussed what his dialogue was on the tv.com forums. can't remember now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)