the apprentice is back! (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hahaha oh my... i love this shit.

it's on such a weird time now, and there weren't any ads for it that i saw? but yeah, it was awesome...

brent is a total gimp.
the mensa guy is actually a retard
the british guy is going to score all the hot babes
the synergy team leader (cant remember her name) is quite cute- i'd like to sex her :eek:

i dont know whether its just me, but it feels kind of like the personalities have all been done before. like they just did a type-cast from past series' ... the only new element is the russian. i loved his comment after the mensa guy was saved 'not for long!' - even trump seemed shocked.

anyway - discuss :)

persephone

HSC
I was bored so I watched it for the first time tonight, well half of it anyway and it was awesome.

iwannarock

HSC
was that the first episode?

all i saw was the very end.

hahah it was funny.......the chic was defending the dude..........then trump just fires her instead. hilarious.

T

The Anti-Christ

how good is the apprentice

so happy it's back and i caught the first ep

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Fuck sake, I saw it in the tv guide for 1130 and totally forgot :(

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
you should easily score it online man... its totally finished in the US. i know this because when i saw it in the guide i went to nbc to check if there actually was a new series ... and in turn i discovered it had finished in the US and they had the winner plastered all over ths site. :(

DO NOT VISIT NBC UNLESS YOU WANT THE SERIES SPOILED :eek:

karoooh

HSC
Wait, wait, wait!

So it's on Sundays at 11:30?

What happened to the Monday timeslot? :(

**blu_rose**

HSC
omg i can't believe its back on. its one of my fav reality shows. i knew that they finished airing it in america, so i assumed freaken channel 9 axed it.
i can't believe i missed the first episode.

thanks guys for starting this thread otherwise i would have probably missed the whole season.

so have they shown only one episode so far?

**blu_rose**

HSC
oh dam, i cant believe i missed it. can someone fill me in, in what happened (in the boardroom)?

Donski

HSC
N/A
wtf 11.30....sundays???? no advertising what so ever... fuck you ch 9... they better put the Cook Islands at 9.30 pm timeslot at least.

karoooh

HSC
^

Hotel Babylon <3

WOAH! I didn't know Carolyn was fired! Ivanka's grown into her chipmunk cheeks and is tres hawt atm. Great legs.

kow_dude

HSC
LoL. I've already dled and watched the whole series weeks ago. Best apprentice series yet.

kow_dude

HSC
And oh, d'you guys know that Trump recently fired Carolyn Kepcher (the female judge). She no long works for the trump organization.

turtleface

HSC
fuck the contestants are a bunch of retards this year. I doubt you could get any more two faced backstabbing bitchiness than currently shown.

purp|e said:
brent is a total gimp.
the mensa guy is actually a retard
the british guy is going to score all the hot babes
the synergy team leader (cant remember her name) is quite cute- i'd like to sex her
yeah i agree with that lol.

that brent is a dick, though you feel sorry for him cause he looks like he gets picked on.

Tarek the mensa guy discredits the whole IQ metric. He proves IQ isn't very useful to gauge competence and ability, though in farness he probably put the expectations on himself by proclaiming this fact during the introduction. I mean...who cares if you're mensa, 2% of the population is eligible. If you take out the hicks and bums and social misfits, all the people in 3rd world countries who probably have more important priorities, its probably a 1 in 5 chance you'd get into mensa.

The HBS chick is cute in a way, but she seems a bit of a bitch too I think, though too early to tell.

I hate it how they always scheme and plot before boardrooms, looking for a scapegoat, when in actual fact its cause they just sucked.

karoooh said:
WOAH! I didn't know Carolyn was fired! Ivanka's grown into her chipmunk cheeks and is tres hawt atm. Great legs.
yeah its strange cause supposidly this episode aired ages ago in the US, but she was only fired recently I think. maybe this is one of the alternate judges episodes, and she'll be "back" next week

kow_dude said:
And oh, d'you guys know that Trump recently fired Carolyn Kepcher (the female judge). She no long works for the trump organization.
yeah she turned out to be a %!@# too i think lol

http://www.nypost.com/commentary/tr...d_aide_carolyn_commentary_richard_johnson.htm

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)