The Anime Thread (6 Viewers)

funniboi

HSC
nekkid said:
that's quite a popular anime. the manga is much better though. i mean, the drawing of the anime is pathetic... they make boobs look like stretched out balloons pasted on their chests using sticky tape..

have you seen it ?

what's it about ? i heard a friend talk about it and im gonna look for it and download it.

:D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nekkid said:
as far as i know, no? the GITS series has 52 eps, and the only fansubber i know is up to episode 49.
Yeap it is, thought i saw this last year

26 eps

funniboi

HSC
gits:sac 1st gig 26 eps
gits:sac 2nd gig 26 eps

totals up to 52eps,
and nekkid has up to 49, which is about episode 23 for 2nd gig, and yeah, i've looked around and i can only find up to episode 22 for 2nd gig. :/

funniboi

HSC
funniboi said:
list me the anime you have. since i lsited mine, it's only fair :p :p

c'mon pokute-san :) either that or post a pic of urself. muahahaha!

tempco

HSC
funniboi said:
gits:sac 1st gig 26 eps
gits:sac 2nd gig 26 eps

totals up to 52eps,
and nekkid has up to 49, which is about episode 23 for 2nd gig, and yeah, i've looked around and i can only find up to episode 22 for 2nd gig. :/
http://gits.no-jutsu.com/gits/ <- has ep 23.

funniboi said:
have you seen it ?

what's it about ? i heard a friend talk about it and im gonna look for it and download it.

:D
yep i have seen part of it... up till ep 14-15, then i dropped it. it's about a group of students who are expert martial artists going to a school filled with expert martial art clubs and stuff, and these groups kinda fight to become the "enforcement group" (a group that polices all the other groups) in a tournament during the year. main attraction is the fighting scenes (which aren't too bad - samurai champloo has better ones though), and maya natsume.

funniboi

HSC
yeah laughing man fansubs, i was on teh animeyume site and it only had up til 22
hmm oh well doesn't matter :p

awesome. fighting anime, but martial arts style, something different :D great. ill be sure to check it out then !! :D

tempco

HSC
one piece is awesome. and i'm only up to ep 38. and apparently, it's still as good at ep 156. unlike naruto.

and sasha, i'd say most anime fans have heard of animesuki, but the other two are pretty useless once you've got www.baka-updates.com.

funniboi

HSC
hey i use animeyume.org

it's pretty hand, it has heaps of shit, licenced and not.

and it has ed2k links too, which is awesome because i use emule more and mroe now, then i used too :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
this might be a silly question, but i've been looking for ages...anyone who has downloaded hellsing, where did you get it? i cant seem to find anything reliable.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
That's probably because its been licensed and already released in DVD format, so many fansub groups wouldn't risk the copyright and etc, and besides, unlike the majority of anime that comes through, Hellsing was brilliantly subbed and packaged into the Western release.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
AsyLum said:
That's probably because its been licensed and already released in DVD format, so many fansub groups wouldn't risk the copyright and etc, and besides, unlike the majority of anime that comes through, Hellsing was brilliantly subbed and packaged into the Western release.
hmm, i thought so. thanks for the info :)

funniboi

HSC
since hellsing is licenced, i won't post any links around. :)

you've got mail :D

- re watching hunter x hunter again, fuck i miss it! maddest anime!

tempco

HSC
funniboi said:
- re watching hunter x hunter again, fuck i miss it! maddest anime!
really? i remember reading the anime - that was great. never really got into the anime. i only saw the ovas and such on animesuki.com.

currently watching one piece. HAHA omg, it's so great. has humour, action, and a lot of other stuff. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)