The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

onigiri

HSC
jesshika said:
i like Ghibli studio Anime
-- Chobitsu
-- Fushigi Yuugi
-- wanting to see more ... do you guys use Bit torrent ?

I use bittorrent. Currently mostly for Initial D 4th Stage and Full Metal Alchemist. Getting Chobits via DD. I saw the first episode of Chobits... hahaha... thats so funny :D My usernames anime-related can anyone guess? hahaha... its from Fruits Basket. Its really funny recommended viewing to those who haven't seen it! I'd also recommend Full Metal Alchemist. The animation style looks like kiddy but it is sooooooo cool!! Also I really like Hikaru no Go, which has influenced me to learn to play Go. Spiral ~ Suiri no Kizuna ~, FLCL: Furi Kuri, Kare Kano (though you should read the manga instead bcos the anime ending doesn't satisfy), Azumanga Daioh and Visions of Escaflowne I'd also recommend! Studio Ghibli stuff rocks too~ My favourite is Whispers of the Heart :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
i reckon full metal alchemist started good but then got shit

naruto and everything unlicensed at animesuki.com
everything at mirkx.com
boxtorrents.com for licensed stuff ^_^

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
full metal alchemist gets a bit boring in the middle of the series around ep 25, but i reckon it is getting interesting again, almost finished the series, only got 7 eps to go.

How mad is Vision of Escaflowne, easily the best anime series I have watched, but i havent seen Naruto yet and everyone says that is the best.

onigiri

HSC
reno2004 said:
full metal alchemist gets a bit boring in the middle of the series around ep 25, but i reckon it is getting interesting again, almost finished the series, only got 7 eps to go.

How mad is Vision of Escaflowne, easily the best anime series I have watched, but i havent seen Naruto yet and everyone says that is the best.

All my friends are saying "watch Naruto, watch Naruto" and I also haven't gotten around to seeing it. With FMA I am up the 30s. Do you know how many eps till it ends? I know that there is also a FMA movie which is schedule to release in japan soon :) Escaflowne is mad... haha... I'm not much of a fan for mechas but that totally changed my perspective :D

funniboi

HSC
I use bittorrent
but i don't have a user name. how do i find you guys on there?

wats DD ?

would any1 like to give me FMA, and Fruit Baskets?

=)

great appreciate it.

ta,

jesshika

supreme being
hey onigiri --> i wasreading Vol 2 of Fruits basket and isn't that rice mixed with some flavouring ??? i love KYOkun !

Where can i download the Fruits Basket without having to use a program ... like bit torrent .. (it stuffs up on me) OR better yet quoting funni boi "would anyone send to me via msn or something??? ... i've got cable ...

hey simmic --> chobits was goooddd .. but Fushigi Yuugi was better in my opinion lol . not very fond of the idea of a man falling for a girl robot

funniboi

HSC
i wasnt thinkin about sending from msn, i was thinkin postage.. lol
but msn is cool
im on cable as well

my msn is funni_boi@hotmail.com
if you want, jesshika or onigiri or reno2004 -- i've got naruto 01-96, all from anbu&aone, even tho they split up
i've got episode 95-96 from anbu and the aone version as well.
even got jump festa 2003,2004 and movie promos.

i don't mind burning them if i buy myself a dvdburner.
so yah..

got all of chobits and trigun and lovehina as well :)
as well as i-d stage1-2-3, and eps 1-4 of stage4.

and some oldschool dbz

leathaface

ParagonAZN said:
can't wait for Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence to be released
Have you seen the trailer? Fuckin' amazing animation... a good blend of 3D and 2D.

Currently watching
Kenshin

and

Hunter X Hunter... its a good anime series with a basic but good story, very interesting characters and good animation.

Last edited:

sanguinivore

reno2004 said:
full metal alchemist gets a bit boring in the middle of the series around ep 25
OMFG... HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT T____T
ep 25 was like the best!!!!!!!!! i couldnt eat or sleep after that ep
cant believe anyone can think that!!!
why doesnt spoon hurry up and sub >_________<
gahhh.... im never ever watching raws again!!!

anyway.. yay theres an anime thread!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
With FMA I am up the 30s. Do you know how many eps till it ends?
There are 51 episodes i think. The last one subbed was 44 by sonchu or spoon. They are taking a while to release the next one. I got all the FMA eps currently available and i got adsl so i guess if u want them i can send them to you over MSN. I dont know how well that works, but we can always give it a try. my msn is bona87r@hotmail.com

OMFG... HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT T____T.
ep 25 was like the best!!!!!!!!! i couldnt eat or sleep after that ep
cant believe anyone can think that!!!
I didnt say exactly episode 25, just around that episode in general I find that it is not as good as earlier and later episodes in the series. From 35 onwards it is full of action and a lot of storyline, but they take so damn long to release the new subs. So im always waiting in anticipation for the new eps and it pisses me off.

Does anyone know where I can get chobits or prince of tennis? DD (direct download) preferable, but bittorrents also

artfag

Banned
HSC
what is the deal with that show, and why is it so popular?
i've seen quite a few episodes...but it just seems really cheaply made, unfunny and cliched

who's it meant to be marketed to?

sanguinivore

hmmm.. i just realised... illegal trading going on here -__-
better be careful guys.. lol

ive got fruits basket... =)

funniboi

HSC
it's not illegal if its not licenced

if it's licenced, then it'd be illegal =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)