The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m not a weeb or anything close to that but I did watch a few animes as a kid (including Yu-Gi-Oh! , Beyblade). The one I liked the most was a “supernatural soccer” anime called Inazuma Eleven. This anime was actually the reason I wanted to learn a bit of Japanese (since there was heaps of katakana characters which I thought looked pretty cool).

Qeru

HSC
Oh yeah they changed it

They should allow pot of greed too then
Nah pot of greed is op, the game is all about tempo and speed, reviving one monster isn't that big of a deal compared to drawing two cards for free.

Qeru

HSC
They released too many similar cards with unbearable restrictions to get rid of Pot of Greed. I doubt it will ever make a comeback.
Pot of avarice is pretty decent actually, so imagine pot of greed.

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Pot of avarice is pretty decent actually, so imagine pot of greed.
and number 16: shockmaster

remove one xyz material and you can declare a subtype of card whether it be monster spell or trap

they can't use that subtype for two turns

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I don’t really like what yugioh has become today tbh especially things like Synchro, XYZ and links. I know it’s probably just me but I prefer the old school yugioh when the most complex thing was probably ritual summons.

Qeru

HSC
I don’t really like what yugioh has become today tbh especially things like Synchro, XYZ and links. I know it’s probably just me but I prefer the old school yugioh when the most complex thing was probably ritual summons.
Nah synchros were cool, xyz's is where it went downhill

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Lmfao I was on the other end of the scale not collecting yugioh cards but Pokémon cards

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
a

all u need to know is type effectiveness lol
Some of them are common sense though, water is good against fire and rock, fire is good against grass, steel, and ice types, electric good against flying and water, that’s like the only ones I remember. Oh ye I also remember psychic was effective for fighting types but like that’s all I remember lol

I played X and Y when they first introduced the fairy types but that new type along with the 3d-ness of the games nowadays made my experience of the game more stale imo, preferred the good stuff like B&W or heartgold

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Biggest one I remember

flying immune to ground

really obvious too

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Something I lacked when I earthquaked Qeru’s Flying Type Togekiss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)