The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

waterfowl

HSC
yenta said:
On last night's episode...what was with the whole jellyfish thing? They showed the jellyfish in an ominous way, implying that someone would get stung by it...then nothing happened. What a waste that was.
Just because they show something doesn't mean that it affects anything. The jellyfish was obviously just shown to give viewers an idea of the surroundings...like showing a shot of a mountain, or view. If they only showed things that affected the outcome and directly contributed to the race it wouldn't be very visually stimulating sometimes.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
waterfowl said:
Just because they show something doesn't mean that it affects anything. The jellyfish was obviously just shown to give viewers an idea of the surroundings...like showing a shot of a mountain, or view. If they only showed things that affected the outcome and directly contributed to the race it wouldn't be very visually stimulating sometimes.
especially if they are one of the countries that are paying them to come to their country. I cant wait for next weeks episode i hope its a close race between chip/kim and brandon/nicole i dont want colin and christie to have any chance at all

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Things I hate about each team:

Collin and Christie: Collin is a dick and Christie being nice to him
Brandon and Nicole: Nicole keep talking about the million dollar in her hand.
Brandon being stupid by following what everyone is doing, and eventually got screwed by Chip with the flag challenge.
Chip and Kim: Kim?? who the hell is she?! did she do anything?!
Chip is being an arsehole now. He thinks he so good blah blah blah and can beat everyone and look at him at the climbing challenge. freaking big mouth weakling..

hmmm, since they are all annoying in a way, i hope Collin and Christie wins, just because they are good.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i still dont understand how nicole is a model man i seen sooooooooooo much bettter girls here in BoS than her...pfft

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I can't stand brandon and nicole bloody christians. "Lord send us a taxi". omg those church things are on every corner, umm what are they called mosques or something. i missed this weeks and will probably miss next weeks bloody work :(

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Tenille said:
I can't stand brandon and nicole bloody christians. "Lord send us a taxi". omg those church things are on every corner, umm what are they called mosques or something. i missed this weeks and will probably miss next weeks bloody work :(
that means that you are going to miss the last episode of this season

i think that brandon is hot ... but i agree with the others and don't see what it is in nicole i just dont think she looks pretty... maybe she looks really good with makeup on? but who knows americans do have a weird perception of what is beautiful and what is ugly.

i cant wait for next weeks episode the last one is always the best and i cant wait to see who wins :D

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
angelduck said:
Lol, its their Church/God references that would make the last episode really good!
either: "Thank the Lord, he helped us win $1 mill" OR "Damn, God doesn't love us" and the subsequent reevaluation of their faith
lol the editors do some funny things with their god refrences, brandon would say 'help us lord' then it would cut to a shot of the clouds in the sky with rays of light beaming down, classic.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
mizz_smee said:
that means that you are going to miss the last episode of this season

i think that brandon is hot ... but i agree with the others and don't see what it is in nicole i just dont think she looks pretty... maybe she looks really good with makeup on? but who knows americans do have a weird perception of what is beautiful and what is ugly.

i cant wait for next weeks episode the last one is always the best and i cant wait to see who wins :D
I know and watching a taped episode just isnt the same

routemarker

HSC
Tenille said:
I know and watching a taped episode just isnt the same
better than not watching it at all. I suspect there may be a promo for the amazing race 6 in the credits which will premiere feb 2005.

routemarker

HSC
angelduck said:
can't you download it and watch it before it airs here?
yes you can but to get good qualiy vesions wthour resorting to Mirc you have o download tem days after the initial broadcast. TAR 5 ended in september.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'd be guessing by saying most ppl here probably knows who wins ... but we aren't saying :p ... cause its unfair to those who wanna watch it without knowing.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
the winner is
Chip and Kim
someone already posted it and it got deleted coz it was out in the open for everyone to see

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Oh geez, thank you so much for that. You really achieved something. I mean, it's not like as if someone couldn't easily find out for themselves if they actually wanted to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)