The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

Fi

I felt so sorry for the twins:( ,

i want the oldies to go!!!!!

jomingara

this is the only show i watch every week and i bloody can't wait for every next episode.
i hope flo and zach win coz the other two teams give me shits. i agree that flo is a bitch but she's hot at the same time. zach must be pretty cool to put up with her bitchin.

go the youngens!!!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I watch it!!! its the only show that I am *sometimes* home to catch.

yesh, flo is a bitch, and the only guy shes nice to is derek or whatever that twin guys name is name. and zach is a total sweetie.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
tonights the last leg of the race filled with flos whining. who will win? any takers? my bets on the whining flo and steadfast zach. If they do win zach can finally be free and flo can buy some much needed therapy!

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
i'm guessing the old farts are gonna win. the 'oh brothers' are gonna screw up somehow and flo is gonna slow down zach. :/

omg i was laughing so hard during last night's episode! (monday). flo is such a baby who just whinges and whinges!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
*growl* I hate that Flo so much! What a whinger!!
Flo: "I feel like I'm gonna throw up, Zach"
Zach: "Do you want a drink of water?"
Flo: "No! Then I'll need to piss!"
Well, cry me a fucking river.:rolleyes:

And then when she was in that stupid round boat, waving her paddle around really half arsed. "I can't do iiiiiit! You have to help meeeeee!" And she was still complaining about how tough it was when some guy was paddling her across, and all she had to do was sit there!

Poor Zach. He seems really nice...I hope they win and he takes off with her share of the prize!;)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
Poor Zach. He seems really nice...I hope they win and he takes off with her share of the prize!;)
LOL, before the show finished i was thinking i'd like to see zach win but not flo, but i really wanted the brothers to win....oh well..

at the beginning i was hoping that zach and flo would win but then towards the end flo was such a bitch that teri and ian were more pleasant to watch!

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
woooooooooo

Flo & Zach won!!!! or more likely, Zach won!!! Zach just dragged Flo along!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I was so happy they won...I would have died if those old folks had won. Yay for Zach! Not only did he get over the finish line first, but he did it practically having to carry sorry his excuse of a partner the whole way.;)

President

GO ZACH!!!!!!!! he deserved to win SSSOOO much!!!

i laughed when they were running to the finish & he was all "Can you see Ken & G?... they must be hiding..." Teehee!!!

mmm... but if i was Zach, i'd give Flo $1 for her 'efforts'... basically for that big dive she reluctantly did at the end... she didnt do much else... & he should keep the $999999 left over... can anyone remember the last time Flo did a road-block?!?! if she EVER did one...

anyway... YAY FOR ZACH!!!:D

Fi

yay for Zach and Flo,.................... Zach is such a sweetie:D :D

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Just found this thread ...

LOVE AMAZING RACE!!!

Have watched it since first series, often staying up when I shouldn't.

Watched final in the US, on at a much better time on CBS (and far more popular there too).

Just thought I'd join this thread ....

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
amazing race 4? it's possible. just replace the 3 with a 4 in the url for the amazing race website at cbs.

yay!

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by FunkyFlava
amazing race 4? it's possible. just replace the 3 with a 4 in the url for the amazing race website at cbs.

yay!
yeah its started already, they have commercials for it on satellite TV but i don't have the channel that actually has the show :(
oh well, we'll just all have to wait....

Last edited:

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE

yeah its started already, they have commercials for it on satellite TV but i don't have the channel that actually has the show :(
what channel is it on?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE

CBS is currently taping season 4! It will then be edited and aired in March 2003 in the US 'spring season'. CBS creates 2 amazing race seasons and 2 survivor seasons per yr. We will probably see it a month after the premere and thats if were lucky!
& 'the one to watch' for the very late Amazing race!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)