The Amazing Race 7 (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
It was a non elimination pit-stop. Ron and Kelly arrived first followed by romber then Uchenna and Joyce.

kow_dude

HSC
I can't believe Ron and Kelly came first. Their relationship is so breaking apart.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i know who wins...i saw it in people magazine when i was on clinical....the race is still good even without knowing

kow_dude

HSC
Yer i accidentally found out who won -_-" .... I think they ran the race last year.. so TAR7 is very old now

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
kow_dude said:
Yer i accidentally found out who won -_-" .... I think they ran the race last year.. so TAR7 is very old now
Na, TAR7 aired in march and ended in may. Seven was airing TAR6 and went straight to season 7 without a break. The new season starts in september so hopefully seven airs it within a week of US broadcasts.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
arrrgggghhh i love the amazing race!! this is going to sound really evil but its funny watching ron and kellys relationship fall apart, especially kelly. shes so stupid, i mean if you are going to say things like what she said to your boyfriend then obviously the relationship isnt going to last as long as it would have. Uchenna and Joyce are so cute. "i have never been so proud to be Joyce's husband as i am right now" awwww i love them so much

im going to be lost without my thursday night fix of the amazing race, itd better start again soon after the US does..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
The end is pretty exciting
Can't wait for TAR8 - hopefully they come back to Aust.

(I couldn't handle Ch7's weird programming schedules, so I had to d/l the remainder of the season)

kow_dude

HSC
_muse_ said:
arrrgggghhh i love the amazing race!! this is going to sound really evil but its funny watching ron and kellys relationship fall apart, especially kelly. shes so stupid, i mean if you are going to say things like what she said to your boyfriend then obviously the relationship isnt going to last as long as it would have.
Kelly has broken up with Ron, and now she's dating with someone else. She has a website: http://www.kellymccorkle.com/

She's also been posting in http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3123848&st=855 , so you might wanna ask questions or whatever~

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Grr if U&J hadn't gotten a flat tyre Ramber would have been the ones with no money. Boo hooooo.... this race is so good though, even though I hate Ramber and Kelly/Ron.....

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
yeh i liked uchenna and joyce the best but id prefer amber and rob over kelly and ron...
i know who wins!!! ha ha ha

this_girl

HSC
I know who wins too... unfortanately my friend decided to scream it out.

*mel*

Minai said:
The end is pretty exciting
Can't wait for TAR8 - hopefully they come back to Aust.

(I couldn't handle Ch7's weird programming schedules, so I had to d/l the remainder of the season)
Yeah the schedules were crap! I looked in the tv week last week and it said the amazing race was on at 7.30. It was already 8.40 so i thought i had missed it. then the next day my friend told me it was on at the usual time of 9.30...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
If I hear someone say "we have to hurry" one more time, I will go ballistic. Have to hurry? no shit, you're in a fucking race!

kow_dude

HSC
Of course, you would too be telling the cab driving "We have to hurry, We have to hurry!"

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yes but they say it to each other as well. Like they need reminding?

kow_dude

HSC
Yea. I hear that a lot from Kelly. And most of the time, she's looking over at Amber and Rob, telling Ron to hurry and not contributing to the race.

ace

is retired
HSC
so jilted, amber and rob didn't win

eh, ucheena and joyce got that lucky break with the pilot agreeing to put em on the flight, even after the entrance-door-thingy was retracted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)