The 2004 HSC - Mathematics Extension 2 Paper (1 Viewer)

aloquacious

HSC
N/A
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS ALL OVER NOW!!!! :p

Man the stupid replacement page covered up my qn 8(b)!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i totally forgot about it!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhh!!! and i sooooooo knew how to do it to.....

tis ok tho...... i'm calm now.... i did ok it was a fair enough test,...... skipped a lot of mechanics n induction and question 7... although looking back now i reckon theyre not too bad i probably could have done them if i had like an extra half an hour... second part of conics= what the? i was lost as....... volume thing looked soooooo random n turned out to b easy =D

haha killara pplz u know what i was thinking during the exam???
........ annular!!! ................ ANNULAR!!!!!!!!! lmao :p

well good luck for the rest of it everyone- hope u all get the uai u dream of~~~

fush

HSC
i wouldnt say ridiculously easy...but even I got most of it so yea....
pretty pissed off though cause i know i got some of the easy integrations wrong...

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
The first question in mechanics, someone with a basic knowledge of equal and opposite forces and year 9 trigonometry could have got it.

SeDaTeD

HSC
The two rooms question?
I put
(i) 2^n - 2
(ii) 3^5 - 3(2^5 - 2) - 3 = 150

Q8 was not at the standard that I expected.

sub

BillyMak said:
Is it just me or was that mechanics ridiculously easy?
it was easy...partly cos they give u what ur trying to get, so if u need to fudge, its easier to do so ;)
but yeah, it was easy...pity the rest wasn't...my probability sucks...got both wrong... :eek:

whenever2gether

HSC
YEh!!

hi guyz

u guyz are too good... expecting, over 100 lol

hm...

i am guessing i mite get around 90/120

would that be in E4 ?

i hope so

i guess it waz ezier than,,,, previous ones

but.. i missed a lot of marks

hehe i did the induction question tho

i guessed the 2 room thingy

anyways

i now hope 3u be ez

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
WOW.............we finish extension2 ....great!

u guys so smart ...lol... i just wish i can pass extension 2, enough for me then....finally, 4u over..it makes me pissed off for a long time...damn right!!i can forget this shit...but i still think past years easier than this year..

sub

yvonne_710 said:
finally, 4u over..it makes me pissed off for a long time...damn right!!
u sound disappointed its over? it makes u pissed off that its over? wtf?
me? im glad its over :)

amandaz

yvonne_710 said:
u guys so smart ...lol... i just wish i can pass extension 2, enough for me then....finally, 4u over..it makes me pissed off for a long time...damn right!!i can forget this shit...but i still think past years easier than this year..
im soooooooo with u!!
i used to think i was kinda average at 4u...now after reading bout how every1 thinks they are gonna get 90+ RAW i feel.....STUPID
i reckon im lucky to get 50/120
anyone with me???

grimreaper

HSC
*amanda* said:
im soooooooo with u!!
i used to think i was kinda average at 4u...now after reading bout how every1 thinks they are gonna get 90+ RAW i feel.....STUPID
i reckon im lucky to get 50/120
anyone with me???
It tends to be the good people in the state who post in this forum... so I wouldnt worry about it too much I'm sure the majority of people got way less than 100+/120.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Lol... I'm hoping it's a _LOT_ less than the majority that get raw of 90+

I came first in 4-unit at my school, where a whopping 3 people do it, and I suspect I only got about 80 raw. There was a time when considered myself to be good at maths ;)

mojako

HSC
BillyMak said:
There was a time when considered myself to be good at maths
same here :(
before I saw ext2 HSC papers
(my trial was easy :p)

Reginald

nike55 said:
agree it was damn easy...i mean what was hard about it??..hopefully i can get about 110 im sure ppl will get perfect scores tho
Your head is a penis =D

even if you DO get that good a score, you will have to live with yourself for the rest of your life knowing that you are an arrogant bastard =D i think i'll take the crappy mark =D
=D have a nice life =D

davidgock

HSC
N/A
nike55 said:
agree it was damn easy...i mean what was hard about it??..hopefully i can get about 110 im sure ppl will get perfect scores tho
lol, i hope you are happy in the knowledge that all that work that you did to get 110 means nothing, because after scaling you'll only be in front of people who got around 60 by a few marks. that is, IF you got 110, you pompous moron.

i was going to say that your social skills were questionable after you said that, but i suppose the fact that you DID say it speaks for itself.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
very fair exam, i liked it, heaps of 1 & 2 markers which are always good :D

davidgock

HSC
N/A
Danny11 said:
i got 116 after counting. i think. should get 98 at least.
wow, talk it up man, 1000's of people who don't know you and can't see you really, really, REALLY give two shits about your numerical ability.

do u want a fkn medal?

i think that the real winner as a result of this test is the proverbial gene pool, because while you fools who boast about going well are busy being pretentious uber-nerd bedfellows, there's no chance of any of you procreating.

Reginald

Danny11 said:
i got 116 after counting. i think. should get 98 at least.
YOU CAN COUNT!?!?!?!?!?!?! =O=O=O=O=O=O

well...obviously not very well seeing as you THINK you got 116/120, when it's pretty obvious that you've got the brain capacity of my faecal matter =D
you're dillusional =D
enjoy your "life" =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)