that wanker on a current affair (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

Did anyone seee that wanker on a current affair...................that youngish reporter dude.

the other weeek he got punched in the face cos he is a wanker and then he goes and bitches to the cops....

That guy fucking dserved to be punched in the face.............for harasssing ppple.

I hope someone knocks him out.......................he is a pain in the arse...who needs to stop bothering everyone.

Just because you have a television camera..it shouldnt give u the right to harrasss people...and follow them around.........and keeep buggging them.....

learn ur lesson u dip shit.

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Well heres the thing, that guy who punched the reporter in the face was working for this huge company that scammed thousands of people who had lost quite a bit of money. ACA was just looking for a story. That reporter was good though, he got the guy to say "you're gonna die". Funny shit.

ThePix

yeh ACA are all about quality programming, and ensuring that the truth is given the highest priority!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *takes breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ;)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
i would've thought ACA reporters would be trained to deal with kids with ADHD and shonky lebanese builders and neighbours from hell?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
And how to administer emergency botox injections.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha its funny how the ACA reporters persist and aggrevate the people they're trying to bust - its hilarious when they lash out

tattoodguy

but its not fair.....................its like poking a stick at a lion in a cage.........adn then being angry at the lion for biting u.

i recon in any situations..where u annoy the shit out of someone..u deserve to be punched :)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
i recon in any situations..where u annoy the shit out of someone..u deserve to be punched :)
If I were you I wouldn't give these people any ideas

tattoodguy

mooooooon light santa............................that was fucking hillarious seriously.....very funny.

but i dont annoy ppple...everyone on here loves me :)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I agree with that. Some people will say anything to get unwanted attention out of their face, particularly when they feel guilty. Maybe check the nonschool forum for examples ;)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
mooooooon light santa............................that was fucking hillarious seriously.....very funny.

but i dont annoy ppple...everyone on here loves me :)
lol

I'm just kidding

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well the I dont see why they would be anti aca, they have quality programming that details situations that effect everyone, like some people getting kicked out at Christmas because they didn't pay rent :rolleyes: and then being provoked to try and get them to allow them to stay.

Carlito

HSC
Well if the reporter didnt provoke him then the guy wouldnt of lashed out at him and it wouldnt of made a very interesting story.

santaslayer

HSC
well if the reporters didnt incite or provoke anything, then aca wouldnt exist...

i agree with tattodguy...the guys a wanking dickhead...

K

katie_tully

overton shouldnt lower himself to the standards of aca

lets so one of those mass petitions, and we'll send it to channel nine to tell them what a crock of shit their programme is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)