that site with info on jobs and careers... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anyone know of that site that provides information on the average wage for a particular job....what demand there is of the job and its future prospects also what percentage are females and what are males in a particular industry...it outlines all of those...

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
einsteinthe2nd said:
Does anyone know of that site that provides information on the average wage for a particular job....what demand there is of the job and its future prospects also what percentage are females and what are males in a particular industry...it outlines all of those...
There are a few
wagenet

job juice

HSC
Yeah there are those ones...but I think it was a seperate section of like MyCareer or Seek or something but I can't for the life of me find out where it was.....

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
we got this book about all careers back in high school , that explains what educationm u need, what the careerr involves and gived contact details of some firms so u can get more info. pretty useful except i never used it

em_516

bludging..
HSC
SashatheMan said:
we got this book about all careers back in high school , that explains what educationm u need, what the careerr involves and gived contact details of some firms so u can get more info. pretty useful except i never used it
that was prolly the job guide..

klh

HSC
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)