Texts, Advice please? :) (2 Viewers)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The Pigeon is all about a man's attempt to deliberately ostracise himself from the world, in order to live in perfect monotonous harmony. It's more an internal type of belonging, so, now that I reflect on it, it may not be as good a text as I originally though. However, it's not too long, so it's probably still worth a read. Make your own judgement as to whether or not to use it. :D

nikilily

HSC
thankyou soo much!! I just bought it online so it should come any day, can't wait! Did you use it as a related text? And do you think it will be overused?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I didn't do it as a text. My year transformed it into a postmodern performance at uni. So that's how I know about it. I can pretty much guarantee that it will not be an overdone text.

nikilily

HSC
sweet thanks bro, do you mind if i can get a bit of help with it if i find it hard?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
No worries. When you get it, just message me with what you can work out, and I'll see what I can do to help.

leBRON_

HSC
I guess you could consider speeches e.g. Obama's victory speech, which was what I was thinking of doing. I found a transcript of it and was wondering if it is considered a multimedia text if its a transcript?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)