Textiles Major Project (1 Viewer)

oasis90

HSC
Does anyone know if u are allowed to make t-shirts and then put band names on the t-shirt just like it is on the cd cover. is that allowed or is it copyright?? if it is what about putting one line of lyrics on the t-shirt?? please i neeeeedd help!!!

HSC
I do not see why not,

if that is all you are going to do though, you would get pretty crappy marks cos you could do that in like two lessons

shandon.smith

palmers island. heard of it? didnt think so...
HSC
our teacher told us some nonsense about not being allowed to use picture from magazines as design inspiration because it was copyright and we were like um... no.

i dont no wether this is going too far though...

it depends on the design of the shirts. if they are like, really innovative and a complex design, then i wouldn't b too worried about marks. also, how many?

Lucy-Jane

HSC
if i were you i would try to pick something really good and complex. our teacher made sure that all of our works were going to get us high marks. the whole thing about using pics from magazines being copyright, that's not true you can use them, the markers like a whole range of inspiration though. start planning it all now and just add to it throughout the year. there is no point in leaving everything to the end, even doing drafts of things helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)