textbooks we need more than others - nursing? (1 Viewer)

pip_

HSC
im just wondering if there are certain textbooks we might need more than the others?
I am studying nursing and honestly only have enough money to buy two or three of the textbooks this week.
is there some we need more than others?
or should i just wait until the end of the week?
and is anyone else studying nursing at hawkesbury? :)
thanks for your answers :)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
I would recommend looking through your learning guides on Vuws and seeing what assessments you have. For example if you only have 1 assessment in week 14, then you might not need that book as soon as if you had something due in 2 weeks :p

Also, look on sites like textbook exchange for second hand copies of books (they're normally about half price of the new ones).

You can also borrow books from the library if you need to :)

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
im just wondering if there are certain textbooks we might need more than the others?
I am studying nursing and honestly only have enough money to buy two or three of the textbooks this week.
is there some we need more than others?
or should i just wait until the end of the week?
and is anyone else studying nursing at hawkesbury? :)
thanks for your answers :)
Hi, It is best to contact your unit coordinator for advice on which textbooks are prescribed and which ones are merely recommended. To find out who your unit coordinator is, please conduct a unit search via the Handbook: www.uws.edu.au/handbook. You may also like to check the UWS Facebook page, Textbook Exchange or the Book Depository to see if students are selling the textbooks you require at a reduced price. Best regards, Team U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)