Textbooks for '08 B. App. Sc. (MRS, Diag. Rad.) (1 Viewer)

mhhmhh

Biology and physics lover
HSC
hi everyone
where do we get info on the textbooks we need for year 1 Diag. Rad.?, i have been through whole of usyd website and no trace of their names.
need help urgently!!!!

sakura_05

HSC
Hey there,
there’s no need to rush buying the textbooks, if I remember correctly the 1st semester you need Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology by Frederic Martini. There are some physics book that you might need for other subjects but don’t waste your money on something you would only use for one semester. I strongly recommend you borrow those books from the campus library instead. But get the Martini book cos you will use it again in second semester. Once lectures start they'll give you more info on what textbooks to get. Hope that helps :D

HSC
Im a 2nd yr DR...
n bought the phys books, but they r not essential...

One of the most important and useful books throughout your course would be
Bontrager n Lampignano's Radiographic Positioning and Techniques or something

Although its like $280 or somethin like that, i recommend buying it and Martini, cz these 2 will be the ones u can use to refer even after u r done wid ur course and stuff... quite useful ones

i got graham n cloke, and christensens phys books.. but they arent like u HAVE to buy them... u can always refer them from the library.

Gud luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)