Text books (1 Viewer)

HQ_BUDDY

Hey guys and gals in here.
my first post is to do with text books as the title sugests.
at the moment im in year 10 and am going to do next year these subjects:

2 advanced english
extension 1 english
2 advaned maths
extension 1 maths
chemistry
physics
biology
legal studies

first up now im wonder what are some good physics text books to buy in any field of physics not just medical physics, i just chose this one because im trying in my hsc to get UAI 99 and get into uni for medicine.

your help will be greatly appreciated coz then i can get a head start by studing the text books and thus help me in the tense times of the hsc.
thanxs guys :D

kheir

HSC
some advice relax coz ur at the stage where u can or ull burn urslef out wen it counts most right b4 the hsc

wahashtini

HQ_Haboooob, Kheeeeeeirs right, kaaaaz ur in yr 10 enjoy life 4 now. (any bet this guys an asian)

tempco

HSC
Be quiet. And keep the racist comments to yourself.

romana

HSC
if u want ive got learn chemistry core in one month (excel), selling for $12. if you are interested either email romana.chandra@gmail.com and we can sort something out or call 0422325139

3G'sMt5:16

HSC
... hmm i c

"YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING :::::::!!!!!YOU!!!!:::: want if YOU want it BADLY nough!!!

So it depends on YOUR goals mate

I reccommend COVER THE SYLLABUS (all books do em)... I'm just underlinin my stuf in the phys textbooks and then revising it everyday (well tryin to!!) lol

once i know all the stuff in points (briefly) I reckon after know all the KEYVERBS for learning or whatever... and then PRACTICE some responses mate

yeh..get the hsc success one book (pink) to help you as a EXEMPLAR and some tips HQ)

Ciao!
- Student doing phys.... WOOT! GO PHYS!!

Last edited:

HSC
1. ONLY UNDERLINE THE POINTS THAT YOU ARE BOUND TO GIVE A RESPONSE IN THE EXTERNALS IN THE BOOK (the jacaranda book has excellent summary points as well after each unit :) so after you master the understanding of it all and done a few questions... not a bad idea to choose these SUMMARY DOT POINTS to study for the TRIAL\HSC.... AND,

2. RELATE IT TO THE DOT POINT IN THE SYLLABI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

also... teachers differ in the choice of questions (my teacher gives such easy questions becuase of the pressure that is put upon our other subjects... mate, your teacher understands the HSC... tehy experienced it... so they choose the most appropriate level of difficulaty in questions... and our school gives EASY questions... but students do poorly... due to the fact that they lose time on other subjects...

but it all depends on how you study man

Last edited:

HSC
talkin to myself here.. oh wells.. lol

such a loser

haha

neways

err.. for y = e^1-x the coeff of x is -1.. which means that the GRADIENT in this exponential curve is - i.e. and leaning towrds the LEFT of the axees or number plane... soo.. yar.. and the y-intercep is when x=0.. therefore y = e (2.718) as x = 0

looks like its just a mirror of y = e^x though just up a bit on the original curve or stndrd

rama_v

HSC
hmmm i thought i had seen the last of journeys into the mind with the english paper until i read the 3 posts above ^

:p

Haku

haha, rofl, brilliant.

but try to use the word J------ as less as possible please. dun want to ever see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)