text book list (1 Viewer)

lou071

HSC
N/A
i didn't get mailed the handbook from USYD.
where can i access the list of text books for my subjects?
is it available online?

lou071

HSC
N/A
thanks, but where can i access the handbook outlining text book list for subjects?
eg) for differential calculus, the online handbook states 'text book= as outlined in junior mathematics handbook' which i really can't find

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
thanks, but where can i access the handbook outlining text book list for subjects?
eg) for differential calculus, the online handbook states 'text book= as outlined in junior mathematics handbook' which i really can't find
For MATH1XXX units you don't use a text book you use a reader/lecture notes which are bought from Kopy Stop on Mountain St for like $20

lou071

HSC
N/A
hi, if you buy second hand text books in wentworth, you can still join the membership for co-op right?
coz in terms and condition they have this thing that:

I will purchase goods from the Co-operative during the next 6 years.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Membership at Co-op is $20 I think. And the second hand bookshop at Wentworth Building and the Co-op bookshop are two separate entities, so you can use both if you want to.

lou071

HSC
N/A
Membership at Co-op is $20 I think. And the second hand bookshop at Wentworth Building and the Co-op bookshop are two separate entities, so you can use both if you want to.
do you know if wentworth building where u buy the second hand book is open now?

lou071

HSC
N/A
i know second hand books from wentworth building is cheaper than buying new books from co-op , but do you know how much they are cheaper?

and about the right edition, if there is new edition to a text book, you can access it through myuni or they inform you right?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Well, they're generally cheaper and the discounts can go up to 75% off as the SRC bookshop website states.

With the right editions, you can try search up what the latest edition of the book is and compare it with what the bookshop offers.

Lori.

HSC
the prices vary according to the condition the book is in. For example, a textbook which is normally 120 at the co-op would be about 80 at the wentworth store if it is as new, and if it's all battered and beaten, you could get it for maybe 50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)