Text and Traditions (1 Viewer)

Princess

HSC
Hey,
has anyone here done the t+t unit? I have no idea what sort of questions they are going to ask in the exam.
For the first section have been told we will get a list of 6 questions relating to one text each. Thats it. No hint on what the q's will be about- ie conventions or the self or whatever.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
THANKS!!

Kulazzi

HSC
I'm doing t+t next semester so if you're selling your books (hamlet, three theban plays and metamorphosis and other stories) I'll be glad to buy them off you (providing they're in good condition of course).

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Good luck for your exam :)

purplemonkey

HSC
I guess the best thing to do would be to email your tutor or unit coordinator...not much help, sorry, but i guess that will give you the most accurate answer...good luck with the exam! :)

I'm doin t+t nest session as well, can you tell me what to expect...im really not looking forward to it, i hated english in the hsc, and t+t seems a lot like it :( (damn)...im also looking for second hand books....did you do inventing modernity?

Princess

HSC
hey guys,
sorry my books are already reserved for someone else- they aren't expensive anyway. Everyone is being really vague about what is in our exam so I'll just hope for the best.
I didn't do inventing modernity. T+T is a lot like english but without the spoon-fed themes. You kinda have to make it up on your own. You do a text every week except hamlet takes three weeks. It is a lot of reading but really interesting.
Good luck next semester.

Kulazzi

HSC
Princess said:
hey guys,
sorry my books are already reserved for someone else- they aren't expensive anyway. Everyone is being really vague about what is in our exam so I'll just hope for the best.
I didn't do inventing modernity. T+T is a lot like english but without the spoon-fed themes. You kinda have to make it up on your own. You do a text every week except hamlet takes three weeks. It is a lot of reading but really interesting.
Good luck next semester.
that's ok. Thanks anyways =)

seedlessdorange

HSC
G'day! I'm new to this forum. I found out about it from my sister who is currently about to do her HSC! Scary... But on a Text and Traditions matter, I'm in my second year at the moment and I did T&T 1st semester last year and would you believe that I totally draw an absolute blank about the exam?! Although I do remember that it was an open book exam... English, Text and Writing however (2nd semester last year for me) was not. Good luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)