Texas chainsaw massacre (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
we watched that yesterday and damn wtf! most of us werent even 18 and they let us in to see it! LOL

the most freaking stupid movie ever. It's all gore, no plot, nothing. It's so freaking lame and the only good thing about it was that we had the cinema to ourselves (except for 2 guys behind us) so we were screaming, laughing and jumping around through the whole thing. my friends all got scared shitless, well so did I but lol watching their facial expressions was the funniest thing that movie had to offer! They all left the cinema for a break from the gore LMAO i was left with only 1 girl... hahaha!

anyone else saw it?

jest

HSC
i was going to see it but only because jordana brewster is in it and i think she's hot but if the movie's as lame as you say it is then i probably won't bother

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
YBK said:
we watched that yesterday and damn wtf! most of us werent even 18 and they let us in to see it! LOL

the most freaking stupid movie ever. It's all gore, no plot, nothing. It's so freaking lame and the only good thing about it was that we had the cinema to ourselves (except for 2 guys behind us) so we were screaming, laughing and jumping around through the whole thing. my friends all got scared shitless, well so did I but lol watching their facial expressions was the funniest thing that movie had to offer! They all left the cinema for a break from the gore LMAO i was left with only 1 girl... hahaha!

anyone else saw it?
Awww, i thought it was going to be good.

latvia

HSC
N/A
The first one was not all gore (the 2003 one with Jessica Biel).. and I'm interested in why the lady wanted to "steal" a baby
That's quite disturbing if you think about it....must have some underlying psychological reasons for that (which isn't really "explored" in the movie)

but
don't know about this one-->
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (which I suppose is the one you're talking about) because I haven't seen it yet

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I've only seen the 2003 remake. It was alright, as far as remakes go, but there was something off about it. Haven't seen The Beginning yet (not eighteen) but I'll surely see it when it comes out on DVD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)