Terrigal -> schoolies (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Maybe a central coast thread is in order.

Im at The Entrance 3rd-9th.

ShaunSmith

HSC
i live at terrigal, please dont come, we dont want you here, goto qld.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I really don't think everyone is just going to cancel, lose there deposits, arrange somewhere else to go, just because you two see an issue with schoolies people.

In fact if im not mistaken it is our constitutional right to move about the country as we wish.

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
its not as if its going to be the same as it would up at qld - i know we plan to basically keep to ourselves - besides terrigal/the entrance always have heaps of tourists during summer, the majority of which are not schoolies people

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
its not just us two, its the general consesus between most locals
well then call me different , cos ive never really minded. i always seem to meet the coolest people
but hey thats just me

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
its not just us two, its the general consesus between most locals
I wouldn't want to upset you "locals" so I will make sure I am as destructive and disruptive as possible.
It is not your land anyway. You hold no authority, nor do "the locals", the less they want me there, the more I look forward to it.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
SarahMary said:
the "locals" do not mind THAT much. until of course people act like that...
Im sure they are fantastic. My issue is these two here that seem to want to limit my right to free movement.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
lalaynie said:
hahahah id hate to come to the coast for schoolies...... not as good as the gold coast i assure you

Why would a blow a couple thousand dollars extra, when I don't need or want the crowds. I hate clubs too. I have a GF. Considering the amount of weed i will have i don't want BS numbers of police around.

nickw...

HSC
N/A
Dead set, the clubs up here are a bit dodge. I dont know when largo is closing down, but i'm pretty sure it wont be untill after schoolies.
I'll give you the hot tip...Iguana joes is tip top, however, u have to go into stinky gosford. But if you are willing to go there, theres a few decent pubs, a less but still some, decent clubs.

EDIT: I haven't been to a big bad central coast party for a while, so dont hold out on the open houses, seeing most people who would possible hold a party will be elsewhere.

mack

Banned
HSC
Iguana Joes on Friday is good. Not Saturday though- Full of older women going through their mid life crisis.......Don't go on Saturday!

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
okay so if i'm coincidentally up at avoca during schoolies and i'm looking at tooling around, where do you recommend?

nickw...

HSC
N/A
golfstick said:
okay so if i'm coincidentally up at avoca during schoolies and i'm looking at tooling around, where do you recommend?
sloppo....

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i was at troppo last night
and this guy comes up to me and asked me to dance
and goes is it true everyone here hooks up?
and i thought about it and relised that it was true
but yeah club troppo is the best to get some chick if u want
u can tell the skanky ones.

scorpi0n

HSC
Bone577 said:
I really don't think everyone is just going to cancel, lose there deposits, arrange somewhere else to go, just because you two see an issue with schoolies people.

In fact if im not mistaken it is our constitutional right to move about the country as we wish.
lol getting a bit heated. anyway, me and some of my mates and one of my mate's group of mates (that makes sense) are coming up to the entrance or thereabouts 1st - 8th... so i agree a beach party is in order :D or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)