terrigal schoolies 2009 (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
How was the atmosphere? Were there many Schoolies visitors?
it was really nice and relaxing... i did see what i thought was a few schoolies groups... to get to the beach from our house was like a 5 minute walk through an alleyway which put us right on the beach.

lol... one of the lifeguards at the beach just randomly came up n started talking to me... he was quite friendly.. he could tell we were schoolies :p

perfect weather too :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
How was the atmosphere? Were there many Schoolies visitors?
it was really nice and relaxing... i did see what i thought was a few schoolies groups... to get to the beach from our house was like a 5 minute walk through an alleyway which put us right on the beach.

lol... one of the lifeguards at the beach just randomly came up n started talking to me... he was quite friendly.. he could tell we were schoolies :p

perfect weather too :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Stuff Terrigal, come down to Umina where i am :D

My house i'm staying at is literally 2min from the beach and i had the best swim today :D

alicia4102

HSC
im going to terrigal/avoca from the 7th till the 11th.. any one going to be there then? private message me if you are

Rabbitoh

HSC
So I got back on Saturday. The week was really good. A few times there were supposed 'beach parties' but it pretty much turned out to be all the Schoolies visitors hanging out on the path right near the Surf Club. The cops didn't allow music from speakers or cars so there wasn't much chance of an actual party happening.

My group pretty much just slept, ate, played tennis, swam in the pool or hung at the beach during the day. The nights were either house parties or chilling at the beach. We went up to The Entrance on two of the nights as well. Friday night at Terrigal Beach was pretty funny with all the locals. They were all fifteen and drunk! We made a bonfire on the beach near the lagoon on that same night, so if anyone saw it then it was us!

Didn't get in, but I did meet a heap of new people! :D

Be cool if anyone else that went can post their own review of Terrigal Schoolies! ;)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
avatar = me on the beach at sunset, right behind our house in north avoca
is that where the lagoon u were talking about is? coz i remember seeing a great big dirty lake there on the beach (it was dirty as tho so didnt go swimming in it)

Julz4433

HSC
I live just down from there....

Seems weird you guys would want to spend schoolies there

Rabbitoh

HSC
avatar = me on the beach at sunset, right behind our house in north avoca
is that where the lagoon u were talking about is? coz i remember seeing a great big dirty lake there on the beach (it was dirty as tho so didnt go swimming in it)
Nah we were in Terrigal. It was near a lagoon, but not in Avoca or North Avoca.

Logey

HSC
Stuff Terrigal, come down to Umina where i am :D

My house i'm staying at is literally 2min from the beach and i had the best swim today :D

I dont see why you would go to Umina rather than terrigal, Umina is one of the roughest places on the coast and the beach feels like some weird lake with waves.

seriusly you should have gone to terrigal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)