Terrigal Anyone...Is it worth it? (1 Viewer)

anton.s

HSC
heyy im going up to terrigal....have any of you heard stories about the place...does it go off??

Finicoll

HSC
Hey,
No idea - we have a group of ppl headed there and have heard it can go nuts (it really depends when you're planning on going), however schoolies is always what you make it.
In general enough ppl head to terrigal and although there are a few clubs and pubs n elements of nightlife, there isn't heaps, so you're sure to meet up with other schoolies ppl - which is always what makes schoolies interesting!

koecko

HSC
haha not sure if terrigal really goes nuts. but i was up there last yr during schoolies last yr and it was pretty fun. p much every1 whose up there on schoolies hung out down at the beach at nite... which isnt many but its still kool. some of the locals can be tools tho.

taylor427

HSC
I live at terrigal,
why would anyone go there for schoolies? haha

it does not go off.
its full of ppl who dont make the effort to get to the goldie where it really does go off.

Go to the gold coast.

freq707

HSC
Whose going to terrigal?
i live like 10mins away
so if theres people coming up/down wateva let us know what weeks your here-im here except the week im going away 1st-8th december
bring some girls.haha

Finicoll

HSC
Lol, ok so going off may be an exaggeration (although we have been told by ppl who've gone it the past that its pretty good), but really hope ppl are going up n its not dead!!!
We're hitting Terrigal on 12th to the 18th of November, and then heading to Byron from the 1st to the 8th of December.
Ppl that live in Terrigal - is there stuff to do, especially during the week? Like are there any clubs at all?

Last edited:

ScottyTee

HSC
Finicoll said:
Lol, ok so going off may be an exaggeration (although we have been told by ppl who've gone it the past that its pretty good), but really hope ppl are going up n its not dead!!!
We're hitting Terrigal on 12th to the 18th of November, and then heading to Byron from the 1st to the 8th of December.
Ppl that live in Terrigal - is there stuff to do, especially during the week? Like are there any clubs at all?
There are a few clubs; Largo and Troppo (at iggies) would be the 2 largest ones... it's a great town and very nice setting, you should enjoy it. :)

HedgeMaster

HSC
Yay!!, im goin 2 terrigal as well. Me and 20 mates have hired like a massive house on the beach for 8 days of partyin (1st - 9th dec), HOORA!!!...... by the way is it legal 2 have bonfires on the beach?. Because were gunna host some beach/ house parties (open house) and im just wondering if i need 2 get a permit or something?.

lanies

HSC
ooh wow a few friends and i are also going up during that same time, 3rd-7th dec. We hired a little house thing near the beach, we will keep an eye out for your house parties then.

Finicoll

HSC
woooooooot!!! There is stuff to do. Thanks guys for assuring me of some good nightlife, will def have to check it all out!
Is anyone going early on tho? Cos so far have heard from no one going early!!???

HedgeMaster

HSC
@ lanies.
Yeh totally, were gunna host heaps of themed nites (keggers, dress up etc), lol. But mostly were gunna have lots of drunken fun in the sun lol. Well Hopefully ill catch ya ther, just look for me, ill b the guy with doin shots in the funky looking hat, lol........im serious...lol.

Azzman

HSC
terrigal is a good place. the nightclub is only open wednesday fridays n saturdays but wed n saturdays are good but if there is 2 many ppl its gets way crowded n heaps annoying.
the beaches r great.
there will b a heavy police presence this year cause they hav like this special task force 4 summer so b wary.
its good cheap and would b a great time i live 10mins from there n im there nearly every wednesday nite. and at the beach every sunny day i can.
i wouldnt say it go off buts its a nice place just dont b dickheads or locals will get pissed.

add me on myspace 4 more info.
www.myspace.com/aaron_is_kool

7th Sign

HSC
taylor427 said:
I live at terrigal,
why would anyone go there for schoolies? haha

it does not go off.
its full of ppl who dont make the effort to get to the goldie where it really does go off.

Go to the gold coast.
true ive been to terrigal a bit with my mates who go their to body board at mc masters beach,

the night life is pretty shit, I mean Sydney's clubs are like on a different level and so are the clubs in the gold coast.

but yeah, it is what you will make it theirs a few clubs up their, just the quality time with ya mates getting pissed doing what ever is whats fun.

Ive been to the gold coast twice for schoolies it's really is good but still the best times up their are when you are getting pissed and having quality time with ya mates,

sure u will miss the mass crowds, the hotel parties, the random shit that goes down on cavil, the goldie clubs ect ect but overall its not that great...

your not missing out on that much..

teigan.mcmiles

HSC
N/A
hey!! me n my friends (yes we are all female) are coming up to terrigal for schoolies 3rd-10th Dec!!! we wanna meet up wit all other schoolies ppl up there so let us kno who n where your gonna be!!
add me on emma__j__@hotmail.com

i have myspace/bebo/facebook n wat not so yea!!

Hit me up!!! :) :)

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
is anyone heading up to the entrance? cause we're staying at toowoon....
any schoolies people near there?!?!?
we're going from the 3-10th dec

is there anything to do in the entrance...or is it (as i suspect) a complete hole?
are there any nightclubs watsoeva??

kittyrawr

HSC
hey my group and i are going to the entrance. 6th Dec till the 13th
and would love to meet up with any other schoolies for drinks

kittyrawr

HSC
HedgeMaster said:
Yay!!, im goin 2 terrigal as well. Me and 20 mates have hired like a massive house on the beach for 8 days of partyin (1st - 9th dec), HOORA!!!...... by the way is it legal 2 have bonfires on the beach?. Because were gunna host some beach/ house parties (open house) and im just wondering if i need 2 get a permit or something?.
were going to the entrance but would be willing to make a day trip there... details?

Julia007

HSC
lol.. i live at terrigal and i defs wouldnt say it 'goes off'.. last year there was just a shit load of people and then it all got broken up. the clubs arent very big inside. the beach will really be the only attraction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)