Terrigal 2010 anyone? (1 Viewer)

brittany92

HSC
me and my friends (bout 7-10 of us) are heading to terrigal, barnhill rd, close to terrigal beach. anyone else going terrigal way?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i went to terrigal for one night, crashed another group of friends' schoolies
it was right next to the beach, so awesome, my friend and i walked down to the beach at sunset and just had a massive d&m conversation.
and the mini party we had at night was awesome too hehe ;)

i reckon u will have more fun if ur house is within walking distance to the beach

tanna

HSC
theres a popular club called sirens there. im pretty sure that is where most of terrigal go clubbing.
sirens is dead. there's nothing there.

went to terrigal for a week - best week ever! just befriend groups of people, and have house parties. oh that was a messy week!

brittany92

HSC
sirens is dead. there's nothing there.

went to terrigal for a week - best week ever! just befriend groups of people, and have house parties. oh that was a messy week!
serious? i guess its not about clubbing anyway,

yeah im guessing you liked it, so hopefully we will :)

brittany92

HSC
i went to terrigal for one night, crashed another group of friends' schoolies
it was right next to the beach, so awesome, my friend and i walked down to the beach at sunset and just had a massive d&m conversation.
and the mini party we had at night was awesome too hehe ;)

i reckon u will have more fun if ur house is within walking distance to the beach

sounds awesomee. yeah it will take us bout five minutes walking distance, wouldnt mind being closer but it is the best we could get for a house for 11 people.

midgeee

HSC
does anyone know a website we can go to for accomodation close to terrigal beach ? can't find any that will take schoolies ..

minty388

HSC
we got ahouse almost beachfront at avoca... i think we will spend most nights at terrigal, i doubt there is much nightlife at avoca!! :D

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
theres a popular club called sirens there. im pretty sure that is where most of terrigal go clubbing.
Ahahahahaha no. Sirens is dead. Every weekend it's crawling with bouncers but there's only like three people out on the balcony. It is also the biggest dump going around.

But across the street you've got the Beery (pub) and Lilikoi (club) inside that. It gets fairly packed on decent weekends. Avoid the Gosford clubs ... I kinda think a couple of them have better music than Lilikoi but you feel dirty just walking into somewhere like Woodport, entry is more expensive and the bouncers are awful. Plus Lilikoi has the beach to head down to after closing, whereas Woodport has an oily canal and a petrol station across the street.

Anyway, Terrigal would be alright for Schoolies. Have loads of house parties and spend the days on the beaches :).

Back Of Book

HSC
eey mi m8s wanna go 2 kokogabanna??..duno if thats how u spell it..lmao..anniwaiis..is it gud there??

mistakisso

HSC
its called copacabana hahah i went there for a school camp the house was 5minutes walk form the beach sooo much fun its a good quiet environment and we walked to avoca its quiet fun :)

brittany92

HSC
got two houses on hold at the moment one in avoca and one in copacobana. decision making timeee.

all people terrigal/avoca/copacabanaa etc should throw a massive beach party...

at terrigal, terrigal beach is the better one

Last edited:

brittany92

HSC
does anyone know a website we can go to for accomodation close to terrigal beach ? can't find any that will take schoolies ..
ususally try ones like stayz and rent-a-home because they are websites used for people to advertise their homes rather than one company, if that makes sense. websites like georgebrand are run under that company and all houses are strictly no schoolies, whereas stayz.com email the owners of the house and then they decide if they want schoolies or not.

Logey

HSC
I live right near terrigal avoca, copa.

Terrigal is where you want to go fo meeting loads of people, going out etc.
Avoca is beautiful and quiet and each year schoolies kids usually meet and throw partys and stuff.Plus there is a good pub. and recently they built a sweet mexican bar/club.
Copa is visually stunning, with the best surf. heaps good skate/surf culture, the locals partys there are legendary, but they generally dont like tourists unless you are good looking girls.

there you go , my mini reveiw. froma locals persepctive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)