Terrigal 2005 (1 Viewer)

joe_alphonse

Just 4 Fun
HSC
Me and my mates (around 7 of us) are gonna be up at terrigal for 2 weeks starting the 26th of november, is any1 else gonna be up there around that time?

or even around that area, like avoca, entrance, wamberal etc..

smokey_

whats wif the entrance? good for holidays but not for schoolies. i find it quite ironic that the last poster above (^) is planning schoolies for the 3rd time. hopefully this will be the last

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
smokey_ said:
whats wif the entrance? good for holidays but not for schoolies. i find it quite ironic that the last poster above (^) is planning schoolies for the 3rd time. hopefully this will be the last
ummm im not planning it, its done, im just annoying my mate above, who started the thread... im bored leave me alone.
and it is not the entrance its terrigal... there is a difference.
so yer, were u goin smokey, considering u no where im goin..

smokey_

the entrance/terrigal same shit different name

i'm goin to the gold coast mate, cos thats where the real fun is

JamiL

HSC
smokey_ said:
the entrance/terrigal same shit different name

i'm goin to the gold coast mate, cos thats where the real fun is
um yer man cos, just like penrith and parramatta are the same thing... seriously are u stupid. they are not the same shit, they are different, hence them having different names. and we will have plenty of fun in terrigal, the beach is down the road from our place, we can take drives 2 avoca beach, the entrance, etc. there are plenty of clubs around, without the amount of cops u will find in QLD. im goin 2 spend 2 weeks with my best mates, away from parents... mate we will ahve fun dont u worrie. the big difference is u would have payed 2k 4 an appartment 4 1 week in QLD, and we paid that much 4 a house in terrigal 4 2 weeks...

smokey_

nah mate me folks own the apartment n it aint costin me a thing actually. who cares if cops are around, its not like u guys r gonna be doin anything illegal like drugs n shit anyway. the clubs up the coast r a waste. there will be no ppl ur age n it'll suck balls. end of story

On conclusion, gold coast is the only real place for schoolies

HSC
joe_alphonse said:
Me and my mates (around 7 of us) are gonna be up at terrigal for 2 weeks starting the 26th of november, is any1 else gonna be up there around that time?

or even around that area, like avoca, entrance, wamberal etc..
rofl...i live there...

JamiL

HSC
smokey_ said:
nah mate me folks own the apartment n it aint costin me a thing actually. who cares if cops are around, its not like u guys r gonna be doin anything illegal like drugs n shit anyway. the clubs up the coast r a waste. there will be no ppl ur age n it'll suck balls. end of story

On conclusion, gold coast is the only real place for schoolies
kewl cos my parents are paying 4 my house that im staying in and it aint costing me a fing either. if u dont like the clubs up the coast, that ur perogative... im happy wif where i am, and ur happy wif where u r, if u dont liek it fuk off and dont reply

Digital_Spork

HSC
I wish people would argue in proper english. :( Would make the arguments more readable and make yourself look all the much more intelligent if you guys used 'thing' instead of 'fing.':D

joe_alphonse

Just 4 Fun
HSC
as cute as this little argument is loll nobody has really answered my question.

so if any1 knows of any1 thats gonna b in terrigal from the 26th of november till december 10th then let me know.. lol

Thanks

Nikki22

HSC
Im going to terrigal with my best bud for a bit, not too sure when yet, probably as soon as the HSC has finished, dam Drama, last DAY!!! Anyway we will probably go that week, then 2 weeks l8r we r heading to Foster with the rest of our mates. I hope terrigal will be ok, im sure it will be good to just relax. Anyway Im 18 and my friend is 17, so its not like we could go out anywhere anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)