Term two (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
well we can start another, who cares! lol
im feeling okay about it, a few assignments due in the first 3 weeks, although its not meant to be as hectic as term one, or term three for that matter (i think we're all scared for that term more than any other)
so term two will be the term to have fun and EMBRACE 18ths

Abbeygale

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
my 18th is just after the trials! August 19! :D
Mine is in the trials- the 17th. I'm celebrating on the 19th. I'm just praying I don't have an exam the morning of my 18th.

Merro

I don't live in Byron, but I live in one of the to
HSC
I don't want the holidays to end! :'-( *breaks down in a fit of depression... starts bawling eyes out...someone gives chocolate... all better now :)*

I had an awesome holiday... the highlight being my 18th b'day partay. Didn't get smashed, which is a source of disappointment for a friend of mine. My real b'day was during our 1/2 yearlies. It kinda sucked, but it kinda didn't. Take the good with the bad, eh? Besides, I CAN BUY ALCAMOHOL NOW!! YAAY! :-D

Had lots of fun, though. Last day 4 me 2day. *breaks down again... more chocolate given to me... doesn't work because im feeling pudgy... complains and gets more chocolate... feels better. :)*

Its worse now, because I know that during these holidays was one of the last times I can train this year (TKD). *breaks down again... chocolate runs out... cracks out the alcohol... REALLY happy now... :)*

Anyway, how were ur holidays?

fakingtheday

HSC
My 18th is the Sunday before. August the 7th, then exams start that Thursday. Should be fun. As for going back i have a kind of cold indifference. I know i have to face the masses on the jersey issue sometime this term. Got to go to school tonight to film an english assessment and this should be just a cruisy term. Yay.

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
i dun wanna know about school.... go back tomorrow to my half year exams....

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I discovered that I have an assignment due next wk for Legal & Ethical and it is 50% of the final mark for that subject!!!! Bring back the holdays please. I have like 7 assignments due in the next month. :mad:

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
We have Half Yearly exams this week (they started today but I didn't have one). Im not sure when we have our trials.

I thought all schools had both Half Yearlys and Trials? Im a bit jealous if other schools dont have them :-(

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
I discovered that I have an assignment due next wk for Legal & Ethical and it is 50% of the final mark for that subject!!!! . :mad:

oo ouch 50% man.....

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I want to go back, I want to finish. I want to rip aside the chains of Perridos and achieve what I've always known I was capable of achieving...Werewolfdom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)