Template for a proposal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Most of us are on 10% arent we? 20 does sound mean
*hands out sympathy

My proposal is 1000 limit, and its due when we get back to school (we didnt have a teacher till week9, so no complaints please!) and i dont know how i will manage it. Bullshitting is out of the question. I bullshit for 90 percent of the time in adv, but for ext? Cant.
There is seriously no way you can meet the criteria in 1000 words! I can fit it all in! im at 1280 right now, and thats without the little concludng line they use to make things sound good. Im hoping that my teach will not disqualify me...maybe she wont notice?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I had the same problem as you. Remember you are allowed 10% extra, so you are only 180 words over. Look over it again and cut out any repetitive statements.

I cheated and I was 500 words over *gulp*. But I topped the year and got 47/50, so my teacher didn't care! I made the margins bigger, so try that! It makes the writing look less! :p

anna_mcm

im doing a critical essay on the 'cult of celebrity' which is the excessive celebration and worship of celebrities in mainstream culture.
does anyone have any ideas for what i can put in my essay?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by anna_mcm
im doing a critical essay on the 'cult of celebrity' which is the excessive celebration and worship of celebrities in mainstream culture.
Well I guess you would have to do a lot of research! Coz myself, and probably a few others, would have no idea on your subject. Or maybe that's just me... *gulp*

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
Originally posted by anna_mcm
i guess it'd be obvious to mention the numerous magazines filled with trash that aid and abet to the 'worship' of celebrities... i figure they have a wide audience as well as a substantial print circulation... and that would demonstrate the something-or-ratherness of lalala
fan pages are another medium, i suppose you could bring in stalkers/real obsessive idiots, etc
although your topic is rather broad, there are so many celebrities and mediums out there and only 6000 or so words to write, you'll have to cull a shitload
otherwise a very interesting topic indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)