Tempest links to 'Flowers in the attic' (1 Viewer)

lil mon

HSC
Hey guys,
my friend wants to ask a question buh her account thingo doesnt so im a being a helpful friend by asking it on behalf of her. so here goes.....

Friend says " Im doing the text 'Flowers in the Attic' written by Virginia Andrews. However i am struggling to find links to the Tempest for Imaginative journeys. I also want to find some techniques that go with this link. Please Help me!"

So there it is. My friend is in urgent need of assistance and if this isnt provided she just might spiral down into depression. jokes*

**charlotte**

HSC
yeh i was thinkin about doin that but its not imaginative at all, they only imagine being outside which is not a strong enough focus.... maybe choose something else for the tempest and use flowers in the attic for powerplay?

xemoxhayliex

HSC
I think Flowers In The Attic is more of an inner journey for the children than an imaginative one. If you did find something about it that could link to being imaginative, it would probably be good for your marks. Otherwise I think you'd be better off finding something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)