Telstra is fucked! seriously (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
like theres no adsl or cable at my place, and like theres only satelite or wireless and its heaps expensive, like 100/month for 500mb download with 30c/MB extra :(
and sitelite cost 230/month
thats seriously fucked! no kidding!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i read the title and "Tetris is fucked! seriously" and then reading the first couple of comments, i didnt know what was going on

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
an i correcting thinking that u cant get adsl becuase you live far from the telstra tower thing.?

i dont think wireless if way too expensive. i remember seeing some good deals

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i have underground cables, i forget who we are with. but my stance has always been that telstra has the worst internet available. always breaks down, not 1st priority as telstra also does phones, mobiles etc

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I had telstra adsl for a long time and it never broke down but it was a rip off.

Now I changed company's and for the same price I have more than doubled my download allowance and tripled my speed.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Get over it, just because Telstra doesn't cover every little cranny with wired internet access such as your place doesn't mean 'they suck'. It's not like internet access isn't possible. Like you said, you can go Satellite. Too expensive? Well that's your problem. If you're so desperate for internet access but won't even consider satellite just because it's 'too expensive', then move house? :rolleyes:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Get over it, just because Telstra doesn't cover every little cranny with wired internet access such as your place doesn't mean 'they suck'. It's not like internet access isn't possible. Like you said, you can go Satellite. Too expensive? Well that's your problem. If you're so desperate for internet access but won't even consider satellite just because it's 'too expensive', then move house? :rolleyes:
Shut the fuck up rich boy.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hey douche bag, I'm not rich. Nice assumption, idiot.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
ah yes im with tpg, $50 a month. 1.5mb 20gigdownload/upload. if i exceed goes to 54kb/s OH NOZE!11

MuffinMan

HSC
haha thats tops, im gonna have a look
yeah telstras very expensive
its like 100/month 256kbs download @ 500mb 0.30c extra/kb
wtf? lol well its wireless i guess...use it on the train! nah, i cant get anything else, i hate wireless but oh wells, yeah im gonna have a look at tpg

MuffinMan

HSC
damn, its not wireless eh? o wells asking telstra to extend the cables is such a waste of time, all they do is ignore you...oh wells looks like i have to wait till adsl 2 comes out :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)