Telling The Truth Supplementary Stuff (1 Viewer)

emily

that john butler song is good!

i'm soo screwed with this i must say, made up texts in my trials, which was really stupid and paid for it with shit mark. now i have to find texts and damned quickly

quite a few people in my school are doing wag the dog, ones doing erin brokovich and i was considering some david irving stuff

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
what would you have for birthday letters- my teacher says that i could do nething that has controversy in it as long as i can describe how the composer is telling the truth - but i am stuck i think i might do the sylvia movie but i still have to get more

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Some new ideas for telling the truth supplementary texts from a journalism student....

-SBS television series "Fine Line"- excellent stuff about journalistic ethics. It's on Weds at 7.30. Your school may have copies.
-Cash for comment scandal involving Laws/Jones, plus the newest controversy in this case
-Lindy Chamberlain case
-Media Watch.... I know it has already been mentioned, but it really is good stuff
-Australian Press Council rulings http://www.presscouncil.org.au/ (go to Case Studies for the best ones)

If you search for articles there are a lot of good things on topics like embedded journalists, abc bias accusations, etc and all of these would make good related texts.

If you could get your hands on a course reader for a journalism degree you would find a lot of great related material...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
-wag the dog
that website about the lies in bowling for columbine or whatever...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)