Telling the Truth- Diana/Dodi (1 Viewer)

Leanne

HSC
Hi guys! This is really important!! cos i need to know whether i can use this as an additional text for telling the truth.........

I was reading the Australian Women's weekly Septemebr 2003 issue and i noticed the article on the truth behind the cause of death of Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed.

I was wondering if the issue of finding the truth behind an event applies to the Telling the Truth module....as it isn't specifically about the media....(other than the part that the chauffeur Henri Paul was speeding to escape the paprazzi- an example of the media going too far....)

can i possibly use this text and say that the authorities, and I suppose this includes the media, simply blamed the whole incident on Henri Paul to take away the focus of what really happened.........which could have possibly been a conspiracy to stop the union between Dodi and Diana?

Plz help me ASAP!!! I don;t want to study this text and discover that I've approached it all wrong!!!! THANX! :)

Leanne

HSC
ok guys..i've just realised that i'm totally offtrack since my prescribed text is frontline.............

i'm stressing out!! I need HELP desperately!!!!!!!!!!

Roors

HSC
im lost like u! yeyy
i have no idea wat supps to use for frontline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)