tracyquang

HSC
good luck
im preparing for paper 2
worrying i might run out of time

Valentin0

HSC
N/A
omg the questions were exactlly the same as my trial question, both of them omggg, im so happy

i did 6 pages of question2 d which was strictly ballroom and the question was about relationship
and 6 pages on english for study,

however the listening i was kinda unsure the last 4 marks question i said RQ, the use of varied interview, and the song in the end makes the radio more interesting

do u guys have the same answer, u think my answer might just make itt??

Last edited:

whitemelon

HSC
valentin0 : i think you did all right in the last question of listening paper. i used rq as well and the song which engages the audiences and make them keep listening. rq make invite the listners and make them to think bla bla bla....

question 1 and question 3 are the things that i did.
imo, they were not hard nor tricky.
i was worrying if i get a question to write a feature article or speech which requires longer intro/conc parts.

anyway i am more than happy that i finished every parts and finished esl!!!!!
good luck with your other remaining subjects~

tracyquang

HSC
hey valentino u r so lucky
did u do cinema paradiso for telling stories ?
i did cinema paradiso. i wrote heaps. 8 pages. but i put a lot of extra other stuff in there. anyone do cinema paradiso?
for the question of living and working in the community it was alright. :D not so hard but a bit lengthy for me.

about the listening part, for the question about Lynne Malcolm performs a number of task, i wrote she is the interview and towards the end of the programme she pretends herself to have experienced De Javu and asks the professor question
the one with what and how the women and Scientists express their ideas i answered it but im still not sure.

the last one i did BackGround music and forewored speaking by the male voice.

anyone has the same answer with me???????????????????? I"M SO NERVOUS>

bikapika

HSC
2 Tasks: questioning in interviews, promote the radio program
2 techniques: open ended questions, background sounds

overall, good, 6pages each for dialogue and living in the community

omg this year was so easy, finally us esl can get more than 1% of b6

jakree_golf

HSC
YAY 12 pages for Educating Rita and 6.5 for the oral presentation... im more happy with the english for study section though cuz my dialgue essay really lacked fluency and suitable examples arrghghhh hope its longevity admires the markers ^^

for listening paper, thanks god it was very easy!!!, ya i used rq and the non-diagetic sound e.g. the background music and the sound of glass breaking which creates an enigmatic atmosphere? something like that u know u need to bull a lot in english

bikapika

HSC
women: conversational + casual IDENTIFYING their experiences
scientists: formal + emotionless DRAWING scientific connections and arguements

tracyquang

HSC
i only have 10.5 pages in total
:D 8 for Cinema Paradiso and the rest for Living In the Community.
Happy with that after all :D

ana n.

HSC
for section 1 i did The Stolen children and the question was not that hard.. i just didnt get the part the relationship and the response, was the relationship between characters and their family members and response abt their emotions from the public or was it a relationship between a responder and a composer??
living and working in the community was ok as well..
but the listening was hard and i didnt have enough time... i couldnt discuss about the language features used by the 3 women and scientists.. and for the last question, i just wrote abt the effect of music beacuse i didnt have time to write about another technique..

tracyquang

HSC
lucky the exam is over now,
frankly i'm relieved after today, after finishing business studies and ESL the two exams that i have to write the most. PHEW

SouthernOwen

HSC
paper 2 was easy, Dialogue essay is the most straight forward one, for listening, thank god its easy!! I think i got most of the marks for listening.
Business finished days ago, now I hav bit of break till next week, LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)