Techniques help (1 Viewer)

Tammie

I chose to use a song as 1 of my related texts for inner journeys i was just wondering what techniques i should discuss... coz i cant find that many. And do you include sond techniques as well? any help or opinions plz...

angelicdevil

right about here, griffith, nsw.. but not for long
HSC
hey i chose to do a song for my folio for inner journeys so i could have a few supplementary materials..one of the questions i had to answer was..." what was the effect of the language devices (techniques) used in influencing the readers/viewers opinion?"
basically i answered that by sayign some metaphors which is in the song lyrics, any meaning which i thought the song conveys even different meanings in each verse, what type of emotions the song evokes, and how the song writer wrote each verse such as if it was done like poetry, or its just what ever poped into his head, like when people just write the lyrics but it has no rhyming scheme to it...
hope that helps :eek:

angelicdevil

right about here, griffith, nsw.. but not for long
HSC
ooo.. also write about the tones of music used in the song, such as is it heavy metal, or pop, or classical and write how it enhances the words in the lyrics or how it contrasts them... and i guess you could write about thevideo clip of the song too and how the video clip works with the lyric.... :uhhuh:

Tammie

thanx i was kinda stuck with it i wasn't sure whether or not to just treat it like a poem , but I have more of an idea now ! shanks guys!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)