• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

teachers (1 Viewer)

slipper

HSC
i was going to do this in english, but it doesn't seem confined to this subject.
there seems like a lot of people who think their teachers don't know shit.
is this true?

Matth3w

Demon-Eyes-Kyo
HSC
Heh. My english teacher is really smart but he doesnt have a clue of how to express what he is tryin to say. :x

slipper

HSC
i like my english teacher. she knows what gets marks and tries to tell us how to do that.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
my teacher is really great (probably the best english teacher i've ever had)...one problem though....i dont like her.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by slipper
i was going to do this in english, but it doesn't seem confined to this subject.
there seems like a lot of people who think their teachers don't know shit.
is this true?
most of my teachers seemed to know their shit at the time, but know im in uni with lecturers and stuff, looking back it seems as if they knew shit all :D

...although there were a few exceptions...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
lol kimmeh
my english teacher doesnt seem to make me want to learn.. and usually its obvious that he has his resources from other things.. and when we hand things in he takes months to mark it..
he always comes in late then gets angry at us for coming late
when hes away he makes us go to other classes.. and i was in one and they have this sheet with like 6 different tasks they need to do.. hand in and in class things.. and by doing those tasks the teacher marks it and gives it back with feedback, we get homework but he never seems to check it, so we never know if we are doing the right or wrong thing
grr
oh we have had one hand in assignment we gave in the first day of term this year.. i wonder if we will get it back before trials :|

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
lol kimmeh
my english teacher doesnt seem to make me want to learn.. and usually its obvious that he has his resources from other things.. and when we hand things in he takes months to mark it..
he always comes in late then gets angry at us for coming late
when hes away he makes us go to other classes.. and i was in one and they have this sheet with like 6 different tasks they need to do.. hand in and in class things.. and by doing those tasks the teacher marks it and gives it back with feedback, we get homework but he never seems to check it, so we never know if we are doing the right or wrong thing
grr
oh we have had one hand in assignment we gave in the first day of term this year.. i wonder if we will get it back before trials :|
lol, sounds like hes preparing you (quite well) for uni life.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
me re teacher said that when they get things back at uni its full of red writing correcting everything.. including margin space and commas... he doesnt do that..
lol theres an english teacher that lives in my area.. and last nite she came through my register and shes like 'so hows your essay going' and im like uhh yeh its great.. lol
we got our half yearly question already.. blah

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My english teacher last year was awfully smart, but wasn't all that great in the help department.

My modern history teacher kicked arse.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Pretty much all my teachers are great, except my psychology teacher who doesnt know anything. my chemsistry teacher is without a doubt the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)