Teachers (1 Viewer)

G-Dawg

HSC
Today our maths teacher walked out on us because i wasn't reading the question and drawin on my pencil case and because my friend was supposedly laughing. She packed up her stuff and left

and we didn't even know how to do the stuff we were doin..
the only person who did there homework was the person who was supposedly laughin..

Bloody teachers these days

danielle69

HSC
Re: Has Your Maths Teacher ever walked out on you ?

Haha thats hilarious!
but yes it has happened to me!

G-Dawg

HSC

danielle69 said:
Haha thats hilarious!
but yes it has happened to me!
yeah it was as soon as she walked out of the room we all started crackin up laughing

was it the same teacher ?

boris

Banned
HSC

We had plenty walk out on us, including maths and music.

One day our maths teacher didn't even bother turning up. Some chick went to get him and he was sitting in the maths staff room and was like No. just no, not today

:(

G-Dawg

HSC

boris said:
We had plenty walk out on us, including maths and music.

One day our maths teacher didn't even bother turning up. Some chick went to get him and he was sitting in the maths staff room and was like No. just no, not today

:(
haha they have to much stress on them lol
maybe they shouldn't be teaching

danielle69

HSC

G-Dawg said:
yeah it was as soon as she walked out of the room we all started crackin up laughing

was it the same teacher ?
it sure was G-Dawg lol

danielle69

HSC

ticky2002 said:
History/Geography teacher in Year 8.

Was a guy... we think?
Walked out crying.
Got the principal.

It was over a fighting discussion(one of many in that class) about indigenous people and something else.
great times aye, we had a record of teachers leaving our school because of our year it was like 3 in one term wasnt it

G-Dawg

HSC

ticky2002 said:
History/Geography teacher in Year 8.

Was a guy... we think?
Walked out crying.
Got the principal.

It was over a fighting discussion(one of many in that class) about indigenous people and something else.

haha they started crying now that is funny :p

leon4u

HSC

seriously, why become teachers if they know its going to be part of it

Most teachers thinks there top shit anyway, take the text book away from them and see how smart they are!

Foxodi

HSC

Its happened to us. I think we were complaining about the homework we were getting, and our teacher randomly got heaps emotional about it, screamed "FINE YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANY HOMEWORK EVER THEN" and walked out of the class.

A few days later she tells us she's pregnant.

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad

We have the coolest maths teacher ever. xD

He loves us. Sometimes he just teaches us, leaves us work, and then goes off to staffroom and does his own thing, coming back to check up once in a while.

Hes strict as with people that arent his students though. Had him for rollcall once, fully different guy. Pwned a few guys for talking during notices.

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
Idiotic teachers

I'm so frustrated with about half my teachers!

• My maths teacher got angry at the class because the only way we could have our extra extension lessons is if they are offline. She actually had the nerve to tell one girl who was doing 13 units that everyone has to stay after school because she didn't drop a subject on a particular line. It would be great if that girl was able to drop that line...it would be easier on everyone but she isn't and that's her choice. You shouldn't hold it against her.

• My chemistry teacher got angry because half the class didn't read the experiment sheet and didn't know what to do. When i started setting up the equipment he just began shouting at me because he thought I didn't read the sheet and was just throwing random pieces of equipment together. Fair enough he gets angry that half the class can't be bothered to do crap but give some credit to those who do.

• My legal studies teacher will not stop going on about how we are behind in the syllabus. She quickly goes through one syllabus dot point and then goes sudden off on some tangent on how Australia should be a republic and the real reasons behind the Iraq War. As interesting as the rants are (to begin with at least)... I am more than willing to sacrifice listening to her on her soapbox to get on with the content of the syllabus.

But credit where credits due...teaching is hard and stressful and most of my teachers are cool (except maths...mean, mean, mean!).

Any stories to share?

Last edited:

G-Dawg

HSC

she threated to give us a N award if we don't do our homework 3 times in a row she is crazy....

thommy

HSC
N/A
Re: Idiotic teachers

Yes. My economics teacher. I was giving something to the office to send through to my english teacher after lunch. Then when I went to Economics five minutes after the bell, my economics teacher got mad at me, and he wrote a bad note in my diary. A couple of weeks or so later, a boy in my class came 15 minutes late, and he didn't say anything to him.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC

we are onto our third economics teacher for y12 now, up to chatper 4, hopefully she stays.

Some teachers at my school are idiotic, not the one referenced above, but several, just idiotic

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC

I thought teachers couldn't keep you behind after school....

One day in English we had a sub, and she is a really nice lady and pretty relaxed. She let us go outside early and play basketball in the quad. Our history teacher found us and ranted how we should have been in class and that we were making so much noise.
Later that week in History, we were punished. We copied board after board of notes on trends during and after WW2. We didn't realise what was going on until the lesson finished and he told us we were being punished for our ridiculous behaviour in English. WE WERE PUNISHED IN HISTORY, FOR SOMETHING THAT WE WERE ALOUD TO DO IN ENGLISH!!! And more to the point, half of the History class wasn't even in that particular English class. So they were punished too, just because they happened to be in that History class at the time. My hand hurt so much :( and no one was aloud to talk. A girl was sent out of the room because she got up to put a bottle in the bin and she didn't ask to do so.
The sub couldn't believe what had happened and couldn't stop apologising. This was in year 10 and i'll never forget it. The History teacher has since left the school.

Last edited:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC

Kirsty Xx said:
In 2006 no one received a HSC mark in the 90's and last year no one received a mark in the 80's or 90's. .
same as us, we get that lecture often.
last yerar highest UAI=80.xx
year before 81.xx

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC

thommy said:
I went to Economics five minutes after the bell, my economics teacher got mad at me, and he wrote a bad note in my diary.
I do like my english teacher but she actually counts how many minutes you are late to class. If you add up to 15 (equivalent to half a lunch) you get a half lunch detention.

It's quite funny though...she's very mathematically challenged and gets her calculator out to add 2 and 2 together (literally) and she'll be like
"OOOOHH so and so is up to 13 minutes...2 more and you have a date with me!"

But none-the-less very annoying.

michael1990

HSC

Just remembered...

We made a Subby walk out of our class crying before our second period had started.

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad

The whole science faculty in my school just suck balls.

I'm glad I got good teachers for all my subjects, cept Physics. My physics teacher doesnt know anything. Its like he reads the textbook before the lesson and tries to explain stuff. We ask him a question and he answers with something completely off topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)