Teachers (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Yeah one of the girls at my school complained at one of my favourite maths teachers because she was getting picked on by the maths teacher.... Then her Mum wrote a letter to the principal and she swapped classes.

Oh and btw, she's a talking slut :). It's just an excuse to have another teacher so she can talk more to her friends whilst the lesson is being teached by the teacher.

reinettewho??

HSC
N/A
My chemistry teacher went on about growing the best tomatoes for several lessons when i was in yr 10 but we never complained only the yr 11s that wrote up a whole petition to get him sacked...
......................never worked though

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
hahaha one of the students from my school went straight to the principal and complained about our careers advisors cause she got yelled at during a careers lesson... she didn't get sacked or get a warning but that girl got in the shits by the careers advisor big time.... hahaha!
WIN! for the careers advisor lol.

wanted4911

HSC
hey guys!

well since we are one of the best years after 05 we are getting the best teachers!
i hope i learn alot of them

Maths Ext 1- Headteacher himself :) the best maths teacher ever! 30 years experience 13 at syd grammar

Chem- dunno im prayyiiiinggg its the Head teacher because we had him this year, well half of it and his the best there is!

Phys- dunno! hope his good!

Adv English- Head teacher of English who eats choclate and then passes it around the whole class! cool huh! lolz

Photography- sum visual arts teacher! hope its a bludge!

Bio- might drop it n change to PD/H/PE because i need to drop a subject anyways why keep the stress?

its good to be back!

2 days till school!

don't wanna go back!!!

:( bye

dooopy

HSC
I got cool teachers this year, they are all experienced and FUNNY except one. BUT hey, life isnt perfect =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)