Teachers Going Crazy!!! (1 Viewer)

SmileyCam

HSC
ok, I know its the last few weeks of school and all, but my teachers are all going stark raving MAD!!! My Chem teacher wants us to teach ourselves the entire option in a week. My Physics teacher is going crazy swapping randomly around the syllabus not following any sort of logical order and I'm so lost. Aaand English teacher is making us do Exams in class and I can't memorise all my essays and all the other crap I have to do!!

Is anyone else the same?

Z_Nizzle

HSC
hahah thats nothing...our eco teacher was going out with one of those student teachers and we kinda found out...neways when sum guy casually brought it up during class....get this....he was ANGRY AS HELL he told the whole class to "Shut the FUCK up" and that he was"sick and tired of our BULLSHIT"...and that if we dont concentrate then we "can fucken leave"...yeah well...thats kinda wiped the smiles of our faces....and we always concentrate during eco.

can anyone top that?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I'm disappointed by the misleading title.

I was expecting schizo teachers throwing cats at people, but all I get for my thread-clicking efforts is large workloads.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
All my teachers are now just doing nothing. They are just like, um yeh nothing to do, just pretend your doing something......

rofl and a maths teacher draws names out of a hat in the middle of a period and whoevers name gets drawn gets to leave, one after the other......crazy. No point in going to school anymore. Oh well only one teaching week left

speed2

HSC
well, in IPT we kept turning the computers on after the teacher said not to, and after a while he went SKITZ! he said "you guys are giving me the shits, i dont know why the f*ck i came 2day", he hadn't come 2 school for the last few days cause he was sick. CRAZY!, yet funny, cause he's usually calm. i guess the HSC is getting more 2 him than us

Last edited:

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
why are teachers being absent from classes lately?
because this is what's happening to me, its either the teachers are absent for some lame reason or they sent substitutes to teach nothing in classes while the teachers go have their 'morning tea'

lala2

Banned
HSC
It's mainly working lessons for us now--last week was a real whirlwind: three subjects were completed by that Friday. Because of the cramming in, I have not absorbed anything since trials, which is really bad because they all are parts of the syllabus that I wouldn't naturally like anyway.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Some of my teachers have been stressing to get the work done on time. As for eco...we finished that before the trials, having done the whole last topic in the week before the trials alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)