Tavan's Tutoring! (1 Viewer)

Naz1234

HSC
Hello there!

Are you a year 12 student? Or are you heading to year 11? Looking for a tutor?

If yes, then at Tavan's tutoring, we will provide you with the necessary assistance that you need to prepare for
the HSC or year 11.

Our tutor's have obtain impressive HSC results. Some are also top university students.

We provide tutoring in the following subjects:
-English standard
-Business studies
-Legal studies
-PDHPE
-Chemistry
-Biology
-Mathematics (2 unit)

Hourly we charge $30-35 individually, but this is negotiable depending on the work needed.

We provide assistance with assessment task, preparing you for the year ahead and provide quality advice.

Tutoring often takes place at local Libraries--Liverpool, Bonnyrigg, Bonyrigg Heights, Green valley and Cecil Hills.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at mtavan45@gmail.com

We would like to help you obtain the top possible results through quality tutoring.
Remember you only get one chance at year 11 and 12, Contact us, and we will help you.

Naz1234

HSC
They resent my results due to mistakes made in calculation. It was 93 before.
But couldn't be any happier.

You?

SARAMH

HSC
N/A
Im so glad I have been getting tutoring here. The quality of assistance excellent.
I love the fact that you frequently provide me with positive feedback that's always followed by "I believe in you" hahaha.

Thanx so much Tavan, the pay per hour is truly worth it. <3 <3

Naz1234

HSC
Im so glad I have been getting tutoring here. The quality of assistance excellent.
I love the fact that you frequently provide me with positive feedback that's always followed by "I believe in you" hahaha.

Thanx so much Tavan, the pay per hour is truly worth it. <3 <3

Sara it always a pleasure to tutor willing students like you :) and you are most welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)