Task Bars On Xp (1 Viewer)

slutmonkey23

Lick Me.
HSC
i think it should die.
for some reason, i cant see any of my windows on the task bar. its blank, as thought im not running any programs, but i have two msn windows up and obviously, this BOS window.

i tried plaing around with it, removing the language, the quick windows crap etc, moving it around, but it just wont FUCKING move.

anyone got ANY ideas? seriously? anything?

thanks.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
slutmonkey23 said:
i tried plaing around with it, removing the language, the quick windows crap etc, moving it around, but it just wont FUCKING move.
Maybe the taskbar is locked. Right click the taskbar, and make sure Lock the Taskbar is unticked.

Locked taskbar shouldn't affect MSN and internet windows showing up though.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Templar said:
Maybe the taskbar is locked. Right click the taskbar, and make sure Lock the Taskbar is unticked.

Locked taskbar shouldn't affect MSN and internet windows showing up though.
i hate unlocked taskbar, i hate it how it keeps appearing and dissapearing. i dunno if unlocking it will solve your problem... check that the programs in the mini icons at the right arnt messing with the taskbar id say. :\

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
anita_wax said:
i hate it how it keeps appearing and dissapearing.
That would most likely be auto hide taskbar, where it disappears when you move mouse away and reappears when you move it to the position.

Locking the taskbar is better though, it keeps everything neat. I was just trying to address the problem of taskbar not being able to be moved.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Templar said:
That would most likely be auto hide taskbar, where it disappears when you move mouse away and reappears when you move it to the position.

Locking the taskbar is better though, it keeps everything neat. I was just trying to address the problem of taskbar not being able to be moved.
oh silly me didnt realise this guy was just asking about something so lame as why the taskbar wont move...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)