TAS system (1 Viewer)

@lbert3269

I don't like FCE's TAS system. Other faculties allow their students to choose their tutorial times like what we do for our lectures. Instead we have to "prioritise" our GOOD TIMES / BAD TIMES and wait for them to draft the tutorial times. Totally sukky ! :chainsaw:

Mill

HSC
It depends on whether or not you think first-in, first-served is fair.

Avicenna

i'm having someproblems reading the tutorial timeson the TAS website......they're barely VISIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do i do???

sunny

meh.
HSC
Enlarge the fonts on your screen, if you are using IE go View -> Text Size or View -> Text Zoom in Mozilla.

Mill

HSC
If you have a mouse-wheel, hold Ctrl and scroll down.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I like this system
because if its using the myUNSW system, you'd probably miss out on your preferred times because it'd be first come first serve..

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
I like this system
because if its using the myUNSW system, you'd probably miss out on your preferred times because it'd be first come first serve..
But then the tute's don't show up on that timetable, and it's all just a big hassle ...

addz

HSC
i would have preferred first come first serve because i made a draft timetable b4 enrollment and whilst i can interchange a few preferences with the same times, i realise that preferences is a much fairer way of doing it...

guess with this system you have to be flexible with your timetable, doesnt help when acc/fin 1a & b tutorials are 1.5 hours long

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by addz
doesnt help when acc/fin 1a & b tutorials are 1.5 hours long
coming from experience..they dont even need to be 1.5 hours long :rolleyes:

@lbert3269

Can we jig tutorials altogether ? I heard they mark our names during then so i guess jigging is IMPOSSIBLE ?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by @lbert3269
Can we jig tutorials altogether ? I heard they mark our names during then so i guess jigging is IMPOSSIBLE ?
you have to be there for 80% of the time or risk being failed
also, some subjects have an ongoing journal to be done every week, and is marked randomly on 5 different occasions, so if u miss a tute, you miss that mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)