Talent 100 (1 Viewer)

eileend

HSC
I went there for a MX1 trial and i hated it so much because the teacher just kept on waiting for 5 mins just to finish some simple log question.

and even after that talent 100 kept on calling me to do some stupid survey when i said i didnt want to

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I went there for a MX1 trial and i hated it so much because the teacher just kept on waiting for 5 mins just to finish some simple log question.

and even after that talent 100 kept on calling me to do some stupid survey when i said i didnt want to
inb4 richard reads that and heads start rolling.

owlhowl147

HSC
N/A
Terrible customer service received from the new centre manager of talent 100 at Epping.

I used to think Caroline was bad, but the new one is even worse - she has sass, attitude and an un-friendly attitude. My son often complained of how she would rudely demand anyone who had not booked a tutorial to leave. At first, I thought he was being silly, because, fair-enough, if people haven't booked a tutorial then they should KINDLY be asked to leave. However, one day, he turned on his voice recording device on his iphone, and it was then, when I was able to hear her very un-friendly tone, not even asking, but rather demanding people to "get out".

If this was a true coaching centre, that was passionate to teach students, this behaviour would be unheard of.

Very disappointed

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Terrible customer service received from the new centre manager of talent 100 at Epping.

I used to think Caroline was bad, but the new one is even worse - she has sass, attitude and an un-friendly attitude. My son often complained of how she would rudely demand anyone who had not booked a tutorial to leave. At first, I thought he was being silly, because, fair-enough, if people haven't booked a tutorial then they should KINDLY be asked to leave. However, one day, he turned on his voice recording device on his iphone, and it was then, when I was able to hear her very un-friendly tone, not even asking, but rather demanding people to "get out".

If this was a true coaching centre, that was passionate to teach students, this behaviour would be unheard of.

Very disappointed
Agreed. A they're nothing more but a whole bunch of money grubbers who "over advertise" in order to get more students to boost its income. There's no need for the excessive advertising if they were that "successful". Talent100 is on my list of tuition centres that I hate. Some others are the Brain (in Hurstville) and Terry Lee (Bankstown)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

Very disappointed
I am so sorry to hear that. I would feel the same way if I were you and now I'm sticking with you. Fuck you talent100 disrespectful dumbcunts thinking you've got some sort of position in the education industry. Just fuck you talent100. One day, talent100 shall burn to bits and pieces and never shall it rise to the "fame" it once had. A new centre shall rise, full of respectful, polite hardworking, dedicated staff and shall replace the astoundingly bad talent100 that had once thrived in Sydney

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I am so sorry to hear that. I would feel the same way if I were you and now I'm sticking with you. Fuck you talent100 disrespectful dumbcunts thinking you've got some sort of position in the education industry. Just fuck you talent100. One day, talent100 shall burn to bits and pieces and never shall it rise to the "fame" it once had. A new centre shall rise, full of respectful, polite hardworking, dedicated staff and shall replace the astoundingly bad talent100 that had once thrived in Sydney
I swear this kid is high af

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I swear this kid is high af

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I just hate them coz this one woman rudely gave me a talent100 study guide and she did it in an aggressive manner. I thought different about talent100 ever since them

Simorgh

HSC
They have such extravagant and modern looking tuition centres but apart from that everything else is shit

They advertise regularly and talk about how they have 99+ Atar and former selective school graduates as their teachers, someone with a high atar and is smart, doesn't necessarily mean their good at teaching.

Just came back from a trial lesson and didn't like it one bit... My friend goes there and he doesn't like it either. Thank god I convinced my Mum that it wasn't for me, or I would have started now and been going the entire year. It would have been more of a nuisance had I continued..........

Their just their for the money and reputation not the teaching.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
They have such extravagant and modern looking tuition centres but apart from that everything else is shit

They advertise regularly and talk about how they have 99+ Atar and former selective school graduates as their teachers, someone with a high atar and is smart, doesn't necessarily mean their good at teaching.

Just came back from a trial lesson and didn't like it one bit... My friend goes there and he doesn't like it either. Thank god I convinced my Mum that it wasn't for me, or I would have started now and been going the entire year. It would have been more of a nuisance had I continued..........

Their just their for the money and reputation not the teaching.
I couldn't agree more. Other tuition places which are like this are the Brain in Hustville (those dumbfucks got another campus in Burwood), Terry Lee in Bankstown, Tipps education (in Yagoona). Such time wasting money grubbers who care for your money. Honestly, all their profits they make should be paid to charity and people who are in desire need of a decent education. Shame on those moneygrubbers hope they fail and lose profits

Simorgh

HSC
I couldn't agree more. Other tuition places which are like this are the Brain in Hustville (those dumbfucks got another campus in Burwood), Terry Lee in Bankstown, Tipps education (in Yagoona). Such time wasting money grubbers who care for your money. Honestly, all their profits they make should be paid to charity and people who are in desire need of a decent education. Shame on those moneygrubbers hope they fail and lose profits
Haven't you ever been inside a talent100 centre before, it ridiculous! Its over the top, with like a 'moving electronic signage', the really funky rolling chairs in the classroom, they have classrooms with a picture of some rich person scrawled on the windows, dozens of iPads in the foyer, classrooms and everywhere and so much more expensive shit. What's the need of wasting so much money on these excessive things ? I just want to go there and learn, not to bathe in luxury!

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Haven't you ever been inside a talent100 centre before, it ridiculous! Its over the top, with like a 'moving electronic signage', the really funky rolling chairs in the classroom, they have classrooms with a picture of some rich person scrawled on the windows, dozens of iPads in the foyer, classrooms and everywhere and so much more expensive shit. What's the need of wasting so much money on these excessive things ? I just want to go there and learn, not to bathe in luxury!
No I haven't and I don't intend to. Once again I couldn't agree more, they are a bunch of moneygrubbers. Furthermore the staff at Talent100 are disrespectful, luring students into some stupid "fun thing" and not respecting the fact that their parents spend so much money for their child's education, so then they can have a better future together. Shame on those fuckwits. I hope someone will go up to their centre one day and mock how stupid talent100 is for spending so much money on useless stuff. If they were that "successful" why overkill the advertising?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)