• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Taking Back Sunday (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstanford

HSC
Hey, just making this thread for all the fans of Taking Back Sunday to chat about them......

Fav songs, fav band members etc?

HSC
they're pretty cool. i think its kind of lame how all the girls are like 'omg have my children adam lazzara!' when he's not even hot, but eh.

i like their music a lot. they're one of the few bands where i liked their second album better than the first.

mstanford

HSC
Yeah, it pisses me off when dumbass teeny boppers think they're all harcore for listening to a cool band, and yet they usually know nothing about them, probably just say they like the band in a vain attempt to sound 'cool'

HSC
mstanford said:
Hey, just making this thread for all the fans of Taking Back Sunday to chat about them......

Fav songs, fav band members etc?

I heard that Taking Back Sunday and The Used are touring Australia sometime this year which will be fucking insane, my two favourite bands in one show. TBS are a fucking good band, both their albums are excellent. Adam is possibly the coolest front man to a band besides Bert from The Used

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
fav. songs - timberwolves at new jersey and great romances.

madster

HSC
TBS and THE USED!!! are you serious! that would be awsome! i love their music however i must confess that i have only recenty got into them... so i am still in the process of being "educated" as my mates put it.

HSC
madster said:
TBS and THE USED!!! are you serious! that would be awsome! i love their music however i must confess that i have only recenty got into them... so i am still in the process of being "educated" as my mates put it.

yeh it should be good if its really true, but ive heard it from 2 different people so im stoked.

mstanford

HSC
wasted_emotions said:
I heard that Taking Back Sunday and The Used are touring Australia sometime this year which will be fucking insane, my two favourite bands in one show. TBS are a fucking good band, both their albums are excellent. Adam is possibly the coolest front man to a band besides Bert from The Used

Yeah, apparently there was a couple of posters up in Sydney when my friends and I were there last weekend. I didn't see them because we were on a bus, but one of my friends said he saw it.

HSC
mstanford said:
Yeah, apparently there was a couple of posters up in Sydney when my friends and I were there last weekend. I didn't see them because we were on a bus, but one of my friends said he saw it.

yeh do u realise how good a concert that will be? they r my two favourite bands.

mstanford

HSC
Damn straight, it'd be quite the sick concert I can imagine.

So fingers crossed that this rumour is true.

HSC
yep. oh i forgot to write b4, my fave TBS songs are: Bonus Mosh Pit pt 2, Cute Without The 'E', Timberwovles At New Jersey , Head Club and Set Phasers To Stun and Adam Lazarra is one of my favourite frontmen to a band. Did anyone get the Alternative Press magazine with them on the front? it had the coolest photoshoot.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
mmhmm, that's my favourite too.

it has the best lyrics in it:

'the keys to the castle are right where i left them, the princess walked in just to take more attention' i love that.. and the end where it goes 'i wanted you for nothing more than hating you for what u were'... so good :)

HSC
for some reason i love the bass line at the beginning. it's nothing overly special, but it just sounds really cool with the drums.

HSC
actually taking back sunday is the only 'screamo' (hatehatehate that word) band i really listen to, except for thursday. generally they're terrible ie senses fail.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
actually taking back sunday is the only 'screamo' (hatehatehate that word) band i really listen to, except for thursday. generally they're terrible ie senses fail.

why do u hate the word screamo? try some bands like The Used, Underoath, Autopilot Off, Story Of The Year, Lostprophets, Finch, they are all good 'screamo' bands.. its all i listen to lol besides all my other punk stuff...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I like "This Photograph Is Proof" that spiderman 2 song

and "Slow Dance On The Inside"

that's it.

and i know nothing about the band :p

HSC
wasted_emotions said:
why do u hate the word screamo? try some bands like The Used, Underoath, Autopilot Off, Story Of The Year, Lostprophets, Finch, they are all good 'screamo' bands.. its all i listen to lol besides all my other punk stuff...
no, i've heard all those bands .. it's just not really my thing. they all sound the same to me. thanks though :)

and ur_inner_child, they're both pretty awesome. that song and the ataris one are the only songs i actually like on the spiderman 2 soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)