TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES! The Worrying rise of a conservative youth! (1 Viewer)

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
When being a leftist was all the rage, to differentiate oneself it was necessary to pose as a conservative, if not actually being conservative. Example: NCAP forums. Every year there is an influx of new members willing to test their mettle in NCAP with their young, naive leftist thinking. Myself, being genuinely left-leaning, grew tired of covering the incoherent leftist rhetoric spouted by many youngsters, and took to posting blatantly conservative posts for amusement.

Mind you, as conservatism becomes too chic communism will make its comeback, and when it does, I'll be there.

HSC
Why does everybody make constant references to dagwomans lesbianity...Ive said Im gay a couple of times on this forum, and nobody notices...

DISCRIMINATION>>>CALL ME A FUCKING FAG YOU HOMOPHOBIC PRICKS

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Why does everybody make constant references to dagwomans lesbianity...Ive said Im gay a couple of times on this forum, and nobody notices...

DISCRIMINATION>>>CALL ME A FUCKING FAG YOU HOMOPHOBIC PRICKS
I've always suspected that that was the reason for homosexuality in humans. The cry for attention. When nobody cares about their sexuality they become even more depressed.

HSC
leetom said:
I've always suspected that that was the reason for homosexuality in humans. The cry for attention. When nobody cares about their sexuality they become even more depressed.
yes, because I'm terribly depressed and always crying for attention :(

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Isn't Elendil also a lesbian?

Oh well i guess homosexuals have become part of the "mainstream" nowadays... alongside jews.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Oh I thought they were the same person cos theyre both boring.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Do you people mind? For those who keep sending unprovoked insults my way, keep on topic and have the balls to speak to me one on one if you have a legitimate issue.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ElendilPeredhil said:
but don't you think that is changing as more and more roles are exchanged?
after all, going back to the 50's, with a working husband and a housewife is not possible under todays economy.
No, men still dominate the CEO tables and positions of power, science, innovation etc. Alot of the time the only reason women are even there was because the government forced emloyers to hire a certain quota. And we're talking now, 2006, not the late 60's when this first happned. I think the nearly 50 or so years of results speak for themselves.

Also I doubt males will obtain the ability to breastfeed and other natural childraising attributes anytime soon.

All your "role exchanging" ever did was put people in positions doing things that other people would have been better off doing. Thats not to say there aren't powerful/genuinely contributive women and caring good parenting men, its just that these people have to emerge by themselves, not from government stipulation or social pressure.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
What other "natural childraising attributes" are you referring to?

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Obviously men are better than women in certain roles - such as government, law, business, and women are better at working in the fashion industry and as housewives. But even considering the differences I think there are genuine reasons for "positive discrimination" policies adopted in regard to female entrance into certain professions. For example, it is needed to break down traditional stereotypes which affect men and women's decisions over whether to enter a particular industry. In my opinion there's no reason why the stereotype, glass-ceiling, and role model factors should be taken into account in making career decisions. So ideally women basically shouldn't be discouraged just because other women have not been successful in the past.

Last edited:

yy

HSC
N/A
why are women better as housewives or in the fashion industry? many famous fashion designers are men. and i think men (or at least my dad) makes excellent "house-husband"

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
That's a funny thing, the social conservative/liberal label. One would be called socially conservative for being in favour of gun ownership for the general public but socially liberal for being in favour of drug legalisation.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The situation with firearms in America is a unique one, imo, because guns have been so heavily tied to patriotism that it becomes a natural conservative stance to want to preserve them.

HSC
_dhj_ said:
Isn't Elendil also a lesbian?

Oh well i guess homosexuals have become part of the "mainstream" nowadays... alongside jews.
hey...I was wondering if it was me lengy was talking to...

are you a female and have I ever slept with you? Don't make assumptions 'bout me thanks.

bshoc said:
No, men still dominate the CEO tables and positions of power, science, innovation etc. Alot of the time the only reason women are even there was because the government forced emloyers to hire a certain quota. And we're talking now, 2006, not the late 60's when this first happned. I think the nearly 50 or so years of results speak for themselves.

Also I doubt males will obtain the ability to breastfeed and other natural childraising attributes anytime soon.

All your "role exchanging" ever did was put people in positions doing things that other people would have been better off doing. Thats not to say there aren't powerful/genuinely contributive women and caring good parenting men, its just that these people have to emerge by themselves, not from government stipulation or social pressure.
I wasn't attacking you. I was curious for your opinion. You don't have to be so hostile. Anyway, I wasn't suggesting men would learn to breastfeed but simply that if couples choose to exchange traditional roles there's nothing wrong with that.

spell check

HSC
_dhj_ said:
Obviously men are better than women in certain roles - such as government, law, business, and women are better at working in the fashion industry and as housewives. .
HAHA obviously

you unintentionally made the most hilarious post ever

HSC
withoutaface said:
The situation with firearms in America is a unique one, imo, because guns have been so heavily tied to patriotism that it becomes a natural conservative stance to want to preserve them.
Yes...that is one of the stranger aspects of American society.

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
it's been interesting to see people's opinions in relation to this topic...i must say that perhaps i was wrong. Perhaps the youth of this country isn't as conservative as i thought. From viewing all of the posts here, i can see that the opinions are varied and do not lean more to one side than the other.

Ishamael

Irate (o_0) Pirate
HSC
OMFG

I'm gonna say four things that'll *hopefully* end my participation in this Politorgy.

1. I may have a Trotskyist philosophy as a means to an end, but I am a social democrat always. I believe in Government promotion and facilitation for the betterment of mankind.
Some examples:
-Medically acceptable drugs should be regulated, not criminalised. If they're gonna buy it, it should at least be safe and openly, like nicotine and alcohol.
-The public sector should compete with private industry not eliminate it. Someone has to, or you risk exclusive services.
-The human race are idiot children locked in a big blue ball with dangerous toys. We need structure to make it to maturity.
---
2. Lesbians are cool. At least they know how to have fun, just like men *pow! insensitive remark*
---
3. Hey here's something:
Reductio ad Stalinum
Stalin did X therefore Commies like X
---
4. Libertarianism is just as silly as the next ideology, get over yourselves.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)