Tailored Suits - A Review (1 Viewer)

Medman

HSC
A Timeless Tailor Review

I was recommended A Timeless Tailor by a friend looking to buy a suit in late 2013 last year. I was in fact looking to buy a suit for a wedding and I thought I would give Timeless Tailor a shot. I did some research online for tailored suits and came across many positive reviews on Timeless Tailor. I decided to book a measuring session as they were planning to come to Australia in September. In terms of price Timeless Tailor was probably one of the cheapest tailors available in Australia with good reviews.

Come September, the measuring session was conducted in a hotel room in the Hilton near Town Hall. Upon entering the room you are given a sheet to write down your preferences for the suit/shirt fabric and colour. There were many samples to peruse and feel, with no shortage of colours to choose from. You are also allowed to customize the style of the suit (swallow tail etc.), pants pockets, collar and sleeve buttons of your shirt. Once you have made your decision, you will be measured. Andy the head tailor was thorough in his measurements and analysis of your body type to help best tailor your suit. Once this is done you are required to make the payment and wait for your suit to be tailored. They were busy when I went but if you ask them for help they will be more than happy to assist you.

My suit arrived 1 month later in the mail and it was a great fit (it wasn’t the perfect fit but considering it was only one measurement it was good), much better than the conventional suits you buy at stores. The quality of the shirt and the suit materials were similar to shirts I purchased from high end brands.

Overall, I was very happy with the purchase and for the low price of $480 for a tailored suit, shirt and tie I would definitely go back again. If you wish to have a better fit, visit their Hong Kong store when you are overseas.

This is their website below
http://www.atimeless.com/en/

Last edited:

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Re: Tailored Suit Great Quality Great Price!

I seen several suit places for like $300 or so in thailand..... but i donno if is worth it there....

But however you get a whole set (shirt, pants, blazers, shoes,ties) for under $250, but you have to shop around. I remember spending less than $250 for my year 12 formal.
- Blazer: $100
- Shirt: $20
- Pants: $30
- Shoes: $50
- Tie: $10

But if you want to get better quality stuff, then i would follow your option

PS: I would only wear shoes, shirt and pants to a wedding.....

Medman

HSC

This is probably more for professional wear, I wouldn't just purchase this for purely formal purposes, unless you intend to party a lot then yes it would be worthwhile!

My friend just recently got a 4 piece set from Thailand. $300 but the quality was terrible, he said he would have rather paid extra for my suit.

Last edited:

Medman

HSC

Just a heads up their tour has arrived in Sydney

Date and Time :
2 March, Sun 2:30pm – 8:00pm
3 March, Mon 9:00am – 8:00pm

Room No :

Hotel Name :
Hilton Sydney Hotel

Hotel Address :
488 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

Hotel Phone :
612-92662000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)