TAFE TO UNI ? somebdy pls help. ! (1 Viewer)

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
hey everyone
i am unfamiliar with the tafe system .. can somebody fill me in?
Im going to enrOl for the property ( real estate ) course and at the completion i am hoping to transfer to Uni?? but I AM SO CLUELESS . . can somebody PLS help? What requirements do u need to fufull in order to transfer from TAFE to uni? && can u do this with ANY course at tafe? Or must the course u do at tafe Be in conjuction with the uni course? ANY OTHER INFORMATION would be gr8ly appreciated . THANK U in adv.

MiSSi

u need to do diploma or adv diploma to be able to transfer to uni. tafe has a program called degree express program. dont know much sorry.

hellboy

HSC
N/A
First you need to do a diploma/ adv diploma course then after you completed your course, you can apply for uni via uac, i don't remember exactly but on the uac's application sheet there will be an option for "other tertiary education" students, fill that out and send it. The rest is totally up to uni whether to give you a spot or not. Maybe someone can explain more better :cool:

janeus87

Hey Baka

i can't really answer your question cause i'm in the same boat as u. and the weird thing is i'm going and really keen to do property (real estate) at tafe next year after the HSC too.
I would like to know exactly what u are asking about too..
sorry i can't help, hope someone else can help us....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)