TAFE then UNI (1 Viewer)

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
Hey guys. I was just curious about one thing.

I want to do the bachelor of business doing a double major in Marketing and Management. And hopefully, maybe the combine course of Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Economics.

How likely do you think it would be to get accepted into Uni in 2007 if I goto TAFE next year and do the Diploma of business, then apply through UAC late next year with the diploma? And how much of a chance would I have for an offer to the combined course in 2007?

Two managers at the place that I work did this and both got into Uni, and one even got into a combined course of Business/Communications which is 90+ for UAI entry. And one of them said every1 they know that attempted to do this got in.

I'm still unsure of which path I will take, but will ulimately decide when offers get released and whether I get one or not.

Any1 who has done this or tried and got rejected please post here so I can work out how likely it is that I'll get in via this road.

Last edited:

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
37 looks and not 1 post.

I would like to know this soon as the HSC is nearly upon us.

You would think one person out of 37 would know :rolleyes:

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I don't think anyone on these boards does that degree, or studies in the area you are looking at...

Good luck with everything!

SJ

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
call the faculty. they will give you an idea but nothing solid as they cant make guarantees

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)