TAFE Syllabus' Do they Exist??? (1 Viewer)

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
ok,
As you've probably gathered I'm doing TPC and so far what I'm mainly finding irritating is the fact that no syllabus is present.
I'm finding it to difficult to choose which subject "module" is actually part of my final mark and is relevant to the subject.
eg.
We did an hour of measurement (I'm usually weird on that)
and then suddenly we started on Algebra for the next 3 weeks!
Does this mean Measurement is going to be in the main exam???? or was that a time filler???

Hope someone can help me out.
MM

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
There is a syllabus which can be found in the library and the assessment task outline which the teacher gives you.

i think everything you learn has it's purpose so i think it will be in the exam otherwise it will of being a waste of time.

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
Always helpful Mr. Wiggle!
Is it just me or are you the only one replying to this forum latley..?
anyway, I'll sus out the library tomorrow and see what they have.
Don't be too sure about the specific teaching thing - many of my teachers in highschool wandered off the syllabus path (especially science) and at the time we didnt know what syllabus meant....so..
But in yr 10, our science teacher went on a trip fest that we as a class had to re-do our school science certificate b/c the school realised our teacher was a freak and we (1st time) all failed the science bit miserably b/c of it.
I trust no one when it comes to the BOS......
lol
mm

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MissMacbeth
Always helpful Mr. Wiggle!
:)

Originally posted by MissMacbeth
Is it just me or are you the only one replying to this forum latley..?
I think i have been the only one thats been replying to the varoius questions people askin the forum.
It mainly comes down to the fact that when they finish HSC and don't go to UNI and end up going to TAFE they never visit the forum again cause it's of no use to them again.

Also about the BOS: i read your situation on the UAI forum and i feel sorry that UAC has stuffed up your UAI calculations and denied you a genuine place at uni which you worked and deserved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)