Tafe application forms (1 Viewer)

hij4ck3r

Okay i was filling out my tafe form for next year, but all the spaces to fill out your infomation such as what you did to find out about the course and your career goals and aspirations etc. Are to damm small to write all the info in. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem to this and do you think it will be okay if i just do it on a seperate piece of paper and write something like "see attached sheet" etc. Will they accept this or should i just try summarise about 2 paragraphs worth into 6 lines?
Thanks.

Adrian.

HSC
--EVERYTHING IN THIS POST IS WRONG--

I'd only use the space required. If that's the space they leave then that's all they probabley want. You might piss them off if you write an essay. I've never filled out one of these forms though, so don't blame me if you don't get in ;)

Last edited:

hij4ck3r

Adrian. said:
I'd only use the space required. If that's the space they leave then that's all they probabley want. You might piss them off if you write an essay. I've never filled out one of these forms though, so don't blame me if you don't get in ;)
hmm thanks for the tips anyway i might give them a call.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
the careers advisor at my school told us to write on other peices of paper and attach it. don't try to write it all in those spaces

hij4ck3r

Wow cool thanks. I gave my careers advisor a call anyway and he said i should just attach some extra sheets but make sure i clearly indicate. So thanks everyone.

ford.boy

Adrian. said:
I'd just like to stress to everyone that HE'S WRONG :p

For information on how to fill out the forms, ring tafe. Quick, easy painless and you know it's right.

Adrian.

HSC
ford.boy said:
I'd just like to stress to everyone that HE'S WRONG :p
:) Thanks! No it's all right, I was only really guessing (which I made clear). I'll edit the post anyway...

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Eh... I used the tiny little spaces, and wrote in tiny little capitals. I still got in. :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i need to grab the handbook off a friend and fill it in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)